Fan Fest Orlando will take place September 17, 2016, to raise money for the victims and families of the Pulse Nightclub attack.
At this event, dozens of well-known actors from shows like The Walking Dead, The Flash, Arrow, and others will meet fans, sign autographs, and take photos, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando.
Most importantly, 100% of the profits raised from ticket sales, autographs, professional photo ops, and vendor sales will be donated to the One Orlando Fund.
James Frazier, who created and runs the popular Heroes & Villains Fan Fest and Walker Stalker Con events, is an Orlando native, as are several others on his team.
“I grew up in Orlando, graduated from high school there, got married there, and had four of my children there,” said Frazier. “…My heart was broken by a senseless tragedy. I wondered, what can we do? How can we help? This September, we’re inviting our community of fans to come help us raise as much money as we can for the families that were impacted.”
- Stephen Amell (Arrow series, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2)
- Lauren Cohan (The Walking Dead, The Boy)
- Brianna Hildebrand (Deadpool)
- David Ramsey (Arrow)
- Melissa McBride, Chandler Riggs, Alanna Masteron, Christian Serratos, Lawrence Gilliard Jr., Ross Marquand, Seth Gilliam, Sonequa Green (The Walking Dead)
- Emily Kinney (The Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash)
- Michael Cudlitz (The Walking Dead, Band of Brothers)
- Greg Nicotero (Executive Producer & Director, The Walking Dead)
- Robin Lord Taylor (Gotham)
Additional guests are still being confirmed.
Tickets range from $55 General Admission to $800 for the Platinum VIP experience. This special one-day event will run from 10:30am to 8pm, though VIP ticket holders can enter at 9am.
Autographs and photo ops are an additional fee, though some are included in the upper ticket prices.
Former and active military, police, and first responders, as well as military dependents, can get a free General Admission Day Pass to our show simply by showing an ID at the ticketing booth. Autographs and photo ops are an additional fee.
For tickets and more information, visit fanfest.com/orlando. You can also follow the conversation at #FanFestOrlando.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018