Universal Orlando announced another of its horror mazes for Halloween Horror Nights 26, and it centers around the terrifying dark Christmas legend known as Krampus.
The creative minds at HHN 26 have partnered with writer/director Michael Dougherty to bring his film to life in a sinister maze.
The story is set in the dead of winter, and in scenes lifted from the film, guests will navigate the dysfunctional Engel family home to encounter the evil ancient spirit of Krampus – the dark shadow of Saint Nicholas – along with his band of Dark Elves and sinister Gingerbread Men, who cause the family to fight to see the light of day.
Did I mention that Krampus is a half-goat, half-demon horned creature?
Krampus joins the previously announced mazes for The Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Walking Dead, Halloween: Hell Comes to Haddonfield, and the return of Chance. Even more mazes are yet to be announced.
Halloween Horror Nights 26 runs select nights from September 16 through October 31. Individual tickets, passes, and vacation packages are available. Visit halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando for more details.
Here is a taste of what you can expect in the Krampus maze:
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017