Due to overwhelming fan demand, Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown have announced additional dates for their massive co-headlining Fall Arena tour, and it includes two Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa.
Joining them as Special Guests will be SIXX:A.M., as well as UK newcomers As Lions.
Five Finger Death Punch hails from Las Vegas, and got their name from a fictional martial arts maneuver from the movie Kill Bill. They formed in 2005, and have released six albums. They recently released their fourth single, “I Apologize,” from their #1 album Got Your Six, and are currently recording the follow-up seventh album, which will be released sometime in 2017. For more information on the band, visit fivefingerdeathpunch.com.
Florida’s own Shinedown formed in 2001, and have the group has released five albums, including 2015’s Threat to Survival. That album debuted at #1 on both Billboard’s Rock Albums and Hard Rock Albums charts, and its first two singles went #1, as well. For more information on the band, visit shinedown.com.
SIXX:A.M. gets its name from its trio of members – vocalist and producer James Michael, guitarist Dj Ashba, and bassist Nikki Sixx (of Motley Crue fame). The band released its fourth studio album, Volume 1, Prayers for the Damned in April 2016, with plans to release Volume 2 this fall. For more information on the band, visit sixxammusic.com.
As Lions formed in 2014, and was named “Hot New Band of 2015” by UK magazine Metal Hammer. The band plans to release its debut album later this year, produced by multi-platinum award-winning producer David Bendeth, (Paramore, Papa Roach). For more information on the band, visit aslionsband.com.
The tour hits the Amway Center in Orlando on Thursday, December 8. Tickets are $37.75, $47.75 & $57.75, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting September 2 at 10am.
The tour then moves to the Amalie Arena in Tampa on Friday, December 9. Tickets are $37.50, $47.50 and $57.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, the Amalie Arena box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting August 26 at 10am.
The four bands have partnered to donate $1 from each ticket sold on the tour to four hand-picked charitable organizations close to their hearts: Five Finger Death Punch chose the Badge of Honor Memorial Foundation, Shinedown selected MusiCares, Sixx:A.M. will support Jada Pinkett Smith’s Anti-Human Trafficking organization Don’t Sell Bodies, and As Lions will donate to Make-A-Wish America.
In addition to the $1 donation per ticket, the bands have teamed up with Crowdrise to give fans the option to enter for the chance to win VIP tickets plus a Meet & Greet by choosing to donate an additional $5 at the time of ticket purchase.
Five Finger Death Punch – “I Apologize”
Shinedown – “Asking For It”
Sixx:A.M. – “Prayers for the Damned”
As Lions – “White Flags”
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017