Due to overwhelming fan demand, Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown have announced additional dates for their massive co-headlining Fall Arena tour, and it includes two Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa.
Joining them as Special Guests will be SIXX:A.M., as well as UK newcomers As Lions.
Five Finger Death Punch hails from Las Vegas, and got their name from a fictional martial arts maneuver from the movie Kill Bill. They formed in 2005, and have released six albums. They recently released their fourth single, “I Apologize,” from their #1 album Got Your Six, and are currently recording the follow-up seventh album, which will be released sometime in 2017. For more information on the band, visit fivefingerdeathpunch.com.
Florida’s own Shinedown formed in 2001, and have the group has released five albums, including 2015’s Threat to Survival. That album debuted at #1 on both Billboard’s Rock Albums and Hard Rock Albums charts, and its first two singles went #1, as well. For more information on the band, visit shinedown.com.
SIXX:A.M. gets its name from its trio of members – vocalist and producer James Michael, guitarist Dj Ashba, and bassist Nikki Sixx (of Motley Crue fame). The band released its fourth studio album, Volume 1, Prayers for the Damned in April 2016, with plans to release Volume 2 this fall. For more information on the band, visit sixxammusic.com.
As Lions formed in 2014, and was named “Hot New Band of 2015” by UK magazine Metal Hammer. The band plans to release its debut album later this year, produced by multi-platinum award-winning producer David Bendeth, (Paramore, Papa Roach). For more information on the band, visit aslionsband.com.
The tour hits the Amway Center in Orlando on Thursday, December 8. Tickets are $37.75, $47.75 & $57.75, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting September 2 at 10am.
The tour then moves to the Amalie Arena in Tampa on Friday, December 9. Tickets are $37.50, $47.50 and $57.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, the Amalie Arena box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting August 26 at 10am.
The four bands have partnered to donate $1 from each ticket sold on the tour to four hand-picked charitable organizations close to their hearts: Five Finger Death Punch chose the Badge of Honor Memorial Foundation, Shinedown selected MusiCares, Sixx:A.M. will support Jada Pinkett Smith’s Anti-Human Trafficking organization Don’t Sell Bodies, and As Lions will donate to Make-A-Wish America.
In addition to the $1 donation per ticket, the bands have teamed up with Crowdrise to give fans the option to enter for the chance to win VIP tickets plus a Meet & Greet by choosing to donate an additional $5 at the time of ticket purchase.
Five Finger Death Punch – “I Apologize”
Shinedown – “Asking For It”
Sixx:A.M. – “Prayers for the Damned”
As Lions – “White Flags”
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017