Due to overwhelming fan demand, Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown have announced additional dates for their massive co-headlining Fall Arena tour, and it includes two Central Florida shows in Orlando and Tampa.
Joining them as Special Guests will be SIXX:A.M., as well as UK newcomers As Lions.
Five Finger Death Punch hails from Las Vegas, and got their name from a fictional martial arts maneuver from the movie Kill Bill. They formed in 2005, and have released six albums. They recently released their fourth single, “I Apologize,” from their #1 album Got Your Six, and are currently recording the follow-up seventh album, which will be released sometime in 2017. For more information on the band, visit fivefingerdeathpunch.com.
Florida’s own Shinedown formed in 2001, and have the group has released five albums, including 2015’s Threat to Survival. That album debuted at #1 on both Billboard’s Rock Albums and Hard Rock Albums charts, and its first two singles went #1, as well. For more information on the band, visit shinedown.com.
SIXX:A.M. gets its name from its trio of members – vocalist and producer James Michael, guitarist Dj Ashba, and bassist Nikki Sixx (of Motley Crue fame). The band released its fourth studio album, Volume 1, Prayers for the Damned in April 2016, with plans to release Volume 2 this fall. For more information on the band, visit sixxammusic.com.
As Lions formed in 2014, and was named “Hot New Band of 2015” by UK magazine Metal Hammer. The band plans to release its debut album later this year, produced by multi-platinum award-winning producer David Bendeth, (Paramore, Papa Roach). For more information on the band, visit aslionsband.com.
The tour hits the Amway Center in Orlando on Thursday, December 8. Tickets are $37.75, $47.75 & $57.75, and are available at amwaycenter.com, Amway Center box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting September 2 at 10am.
The tour then moves to the Amalie Arena in Tampa on Friday, December 9. Tickets are $37.50, $47.50 and $57.50, and are available at amaliearena.com, the Amalie Arena box office, Ticketmaster retail locations, charge-by-phone at 800.745.3000 or at Ticketmaster.com, starting August 26 at 10am.
The four bands have partnered to donate $1 from each ticket sold on the tour to four hand-picked charitable organizations close to their hearts: Five Finger Death Punch chose the Badge of Honor Memorial Foundation, Shinedown selected MusiCares, Sixx:A.M. will support Jada Pinkett Smith’s Anti-Human Trafficking organization Don’t Sell Bodies, and As Lions will donate to Make-A-Wish America.
In addition to the $1 donation per ticket, the bands have teamed up with Crowdrise to give fans the option to enter for the chance to win VIP tickets plus a Meet & Greet by choosing to donate an additional $5 at the time of ticket purchase.
Five Finger Death Punch – “I Apologize”
Shinedown – “Asking For It”
Sixx:A.M. – “Prayers for the Damned”
As Lions – “White Flags”
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017