The Dinner Party Project, an invitation-only weekly dinner party created to connect Orlando foodies over great meals, is celebrating its two-year anniversary with a party open to all on August 20.
Craft cocktails and delicious hor d’oeuvres will kick off the night. Once cocktail hour comes to a close, guests will gather around the table.
Dinner will feature five courses by NOVA, The Wandering Wonton, Sobremesa, Em’s Neighborhood Kitchen, and Hyatt Regency Orlando. The party will also include live art by Nathan Selikoff.
Cost is $75 per person; $100 for VIP. VIPs will enjoy an extra 30 minutes of the Coopers’ Craft cocktail hour and priority parking.
$10 of the ticket price will be donated to the One Orlando Fund in honor of Colleen Burns. This event would not be possible without these amazing sponsors: YELP, Credo, Paper Goat Post, In Bloom Florist, Dishie Rentals, and Broken Cauldon.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit thedinnerpartyproject.co/2yearparty.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017