The Dinner Party Project, an invitation-only weekly dinner party created to connect Orlando foodies over great meals, is celebrating its two-year anniversary with a party open to all on August 20.
Craft cocktails and delicious hor d’oeuvres will kick off the night. Once cocktail hour comes to a close, guests will gather around the table.
Dinner will feature five courses by NOVA, The Wandering Wonton, Sobremesa, Em’s Neighborhood Kitchen, and Hyatt Regency Orlando. The party will also include live art by Nathan Selikoff.
Cost is $75 per person; $100 for VIP. VIPs will enjoy an extra 30 minutes of the Coopers’ Craft cocktail hour and priority parking.
$10 of the ticket price will be donated to the One Orlando Fund in honor of Colleen Burns. This event would not be possible without these amazing sponsors: YELP, Credo, Paper Goat Post, In Bloom Florist, Dishie Rentals, and Broken Cauldon.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit thedinnerpartyproject.co/2yearparty.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017