The Dinner Party Project, an invitation-only weekly dinner party created to connect Orlando foodies over great meals, is celebrating its two-year anniversary with a party open to all on August 20.
Craft cocktails and delicious hor d’oeuvres will kick off the night. Once cocktail hour comes to a close, guests will gather around the table.
Dinner will feature five courses by NOVA, The Wandering Wonton, Sobremesa, Em’s Neighborhood Kitchen, and Hyatt Regency Orlando. The party will also include live art by Nathan Selikoff.
Cost is $75 per person; $100 for VIP. VIPs will enjoy an extra 30 minutes of the Coopers’ Craft cocktail hour and priority parking.
$10 of the ticket price will be donated to the One Orlando Fund in honor of Colleen Burns. This event would not be possible without these amazing sponsors: YELP, Credo, Paper Goat Post, In Bloom Florist, Dishie Rentals, and Broken Cauldon.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit thedinnerpartyproject.co/2yearparty.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017