The Dinner Party Project, an invitation-only weekly dinner party created to connect Orlando foodies over great meals, is celebrating its two-year anniversary with a party open to all on August 20.
Craft cocktails and delicious hor d’oeuvres will kick off the night. Once cocktail hour comes to a close, guests will gather around the table.
Dinner will feature five courses by NOVA, The Wandering Wonton, Sobremesa, Em’s Neighborhood Kitchen, and Hyatt Regency Orlando. The party will also include live art by Nathan Selikoff.
Cost is $75 per person; $100 for VIP. VIPs will enjoy an extra 30 minutes of the Coopers’ Craft cocktail hour and priority parking.
$10 of the ticket price will be donated to the One Orlando Fund in honor of Colleen Burns. This event would not be possible without these amazing sponsors: YELP, Credo, Paper Goat Post, In Bloom Florist, Dishie Rentals, and Broken Cauldon.
To purchase tickets, or for more information, visit thedinnerpartyproject.co/2yearparty.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017