It’s almost time to start preparing for another year of school and Central Florida’s Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center say they’ve got students covered with Back-To-School promotions.
The promotions will coincide with Florida’s Tax-free Weekend taking place August 5 – 7. Tax-free items will include clothing, footwear and bags that cost $60 or less and school supplies worth $15 or less.
Seminole Towne Center
From now through August 21, Seminole Towne Center will host “Arrive in Style,” its premier back-to-school shopping event series featuring style tips, fashion displays, a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
There will also be a special Back-to-school Expo on Saturday, August 6, from 10am to 3pm in Center Court. There will be free activities throughout the mall for children and meet and greets with representatives from Orlando City Soccer and the Orlando Magic, cuddle and petting opportunities with animals from the Central Florida Zoo and giveaways, discounts and prizes from local retailers.
Families can learn about college savings, educational aids, sports activities and meet with representatives from the Seminole County Health Department regarding immunizations and other wellness and safety topics. Parents can also sign-up their children for a free membership in Seminole Towne Center’s new kids program, The KidX Club.
Seminole Towne Center is located at the intersection of I-4 and SR 46 (Exit 101C) in Sanford, Florida.
Waterford Lakes Town Center
From now through August 21, Waterford Lakes Town Center will also participate in the “Arrive in Style” back-to-school shopping promotion featuring style tips and a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
Waterford Lakes Town Center is located off of SR-408 at Alafaya Trail in East Orlando.
“Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes
Both shopping centers are also participating in the “Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes, along with other WP Glimcher Malls nationwide.
The contest offers a chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree with personal recommendations by celebrity stylist to the stars Lo VonRumpf. He is best known for his stand-out looks on numerous high profile Disney channel and Nickelodeon teen stars plus recording artists and A-list actors.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017