It’s almost time to start preparing for another year of school and Central Florida’s Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center say they’ve got students covered with Back-To-School promotions.
The promotions will coincide with Florida’s Tax-free Weekend taking place August 5 – 7. Tax-free items will include clothing, footwear and bags that cost $60 or less and school supplies worth $15 or less.
Seminole Towne Center
From now through August 21, Seminole Towne Center will host “Arrive in Style,” its premier back-to-school shopping event series featuring style tips, fashion displays, a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
There will also be a special Back-to-school Expo on Saturday, August 6, from 10am to 3pm in Center Court. There will be free activities throughout the mall for children and meet and greets with representatives from Orlando City Soccer and the Orlando Magic, cuddle and petting opportunities with animals from the Central Florida Zoo and giveaways, discounts and prizes from local retailers.
Families can learn about college savings, educational aids, sports activities and meet with representatives from the Seminole County Health Department regarding immunizations and other wellness and safety topics. Parents can also sign-up their children for a free membership in Seminole Towne Center’s new kids program, The KidX Club.
Seminole Towne Center is located at the intersection of I-4 and SR 46 (Exit 101C) in Sanford, Florida.
Waterford Lakes Town Center
From now through August 21, Waterford Lakes Town Center will also participate in the “Arrive in Style” back-to-school shopping promotion featuring style tips and a sweepstakes for a chance to win a shopping experience with celebrity stylist Lo VonRumpf.
Waterford Lakes Town Center is located off of SR-408 at Alafaya Trail in East Orlando.
“Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes
Both shopping centers are also participating in the “Arrive in Style” Sweepstakes, along with other WP Glimcher Malls nationwide.
The contest offers a chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree with personal recommendations by celebrity stylist to the stars Lo VonRumpf. He is best known for his stand-out looks on numerous high profile Disney channel and Nickelodeon teen stars plus recording artists and A-list actors.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017