Orlando Main Streets is hosting its second Main Street Restaurant Week to promote its culinary members July 30 though August 13, 2016.
During this two week period, participating restaurants will offer a select prix fixe menu with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, determined by the restaurant’s normal pricing and the menu they put together.
Diners can enjoy restaurants like:
- P is for Pie Bake Shop and Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux Cafe in Audubon Park Garden District
- Wahlburgers and Kres Chophouse in the Church Street District
- RusTeak and K Restaurant in College Park
- Sodo Sushi Grill in Downtown South
- Pio Pio Latin Cuisine in Gateway Orlando
- Santiago’s Bodega in Ivanhoe Village
- Restaurant ASH and Maxine’s on Shine in Mills 50
- Soco and Baoery Asian Gastropub in Thornton Park
And so much more. Fifty Orlando restaurants in total are participating, so you’re sure to find some place worth trying out.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like. Ask for the Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week menu when seated.
For a full list of participating restaurants, the prix fixe menus, or more information, visit orlandomainstreets.com/restaurantweek.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017