Orlando Main Streets is hosting its second Main Street Restaurant Week to promote its culinary members July 30 though August 13, 2016.
During this two week period, participating restaurants will offer a select prix fixe menu with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, determined by the restaurant’s normal pricing and the menu they put together.
Diners can enjoy restaurants like:
- P is for Pie Bake Shop and Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux Cafe in Audubon Park Garden District
- Wahlburgers and Kres Chophouse in the Church Street District
- RusTeak and K Restaurant in College Park
- Sodo Sushi Grill in Downtown South
- Pio Pio Latin Cuisine in Gateway Orlando
- Santiago’s Bodega in Ivanhoe Village
- Restaurant ASH and Maxine’s on Shine in Mills 50
- Soco and Baoery Asian Gastropub in Thornton Park
And so much more. Fifty Orlando restaurants in total are participating, so you’re sure to find some place worth trying out.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like. Ask for the Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week menu when seated.
For a full list of participating restaurants, the prix fixe menus, or more information, visit orlandomainstreets.com/restaurantweek.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017