Orlando Main Streets is hosting its second Main Street Restaurant Week to promote its culinary members July 30 though August 13, 2016.
During this two week period, participating restaurants will offer a select prix fixe menu with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, determined by the restaurant’s normal pricing and the menu they put together.
Diners can enjoy restaurants like:
- P is for Pie Bake Shop and Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux Cafe in Audubon Park Garden District
- Wahlburgers and Kres Chophouse in the Church Street District
- RusTeak and K Restaurant in College Park
- Sodo Sushi Grill in Downtown South
- Pio Pio Latin Cuisine in Gateway Orlando
- Santiago’s Bodega in Ivanhoe Village
- Restaurant ASH and Maxine’s on Shine in Mills 50
- Soco and Baoery Asian Gastropub in Thornton Park
And so much more. Fifty Orlando restaurants in total are participating, so you’re sure to find some place worth trying out.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like. Ask for the Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week menu when seated.
For a full list of participating restaurants, the prix fixe menus, or more information, visit orlandomainstreets.com/restaurantweek.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017