Orlando Main Streets is hosting its second Main Street Restaurant Week to promote its culinary members July 30 though August 13, 2016.
During this two week period, participating restaurants will offer a select prix fixe menu with price points of $5, $10, $20 and $30, determined by the restaurant’s normal pricing and the menu they put together.
Diners can enjoy restaurants like:
- P is for Pie Bake Shop and Bikes, Beans and Bordeaux Cafe in Audubon Park Garden District
- Wahlburgers and Kres Chophouse in the Church Street District
- RusTeak and K Restaurant in College Park
- Sodo Sushi Grill in Downtown South
- Pio Pio Latin Cuisine in Gateway Orlando
- Santiago’s Bodega in Ivanhoe Village
- Restaurant ASH and Maxine’s on Shine in Mills 50
- Soco and Baoery Asian Gastropub in Thornton Park
And so much more. Fifty Orlando restaurants in total are participating, so you’re sure to find some place worth trying out.
No tickets or passes are required. Food lovers may simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as they like. Ask for the Orlando Main Street Restaurant Week menu when seated.
For a full list of participating restaurants, the prix fixe menus, or more information, visit orlandomainstreets.com/restaurantweek.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017