On Wednesday, July 28, The Orlando Eye revealed its new partnership with Coca-Cola by rebranding the attraction the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
Entering the building, guests will be greeted with a new look featuring Coca-Cola’s signature red and white colors. The gift shop also features co-branded souvenirs.
On the wheel itself, select capsules have been transformed to offer the ultimate visitor experience, featuring special décor, an upbeat music selection, selfie sticks, themed tablets and Coca-Cola coolers.
“In just one short year, the Orlando Eye has become recognized as a Central Florida icon. We are delighted to partner with Coca-Cola, an iconic brand globally recognized for sharing moments of happiness and celebration with loved ones,” said General Manager Robin Goodchild. “The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye combines these elements to create an enhanced experience, giving guests the opportunity to create and share new memories.”
For more information on the observation wheel, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017