On Wednesday, July 28, The Orlando Eye revealed its new partnership with Coca-Cola by rebranding the attraction the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
Entering the building, guests will be greeted with a new look featuring Coca-Cola’s signature red and white colors. The gift shop also features co-branded souvenirs.
On the wheel itself, select capsules have been transformed to offer the ultimate visitor experience, featuring special décor, an upbeat music selection, selfie sticks, themed tablets and Coca-Cola coolers.
“In just one short year, the Orlando Eye has become recognized as a Central Florida icon. We are delighted to partner with Coca-Cola, an iconic brand globally recognized for sharing moments of happiness and celebration with loved ones,” said General Manager Robin Goodchild. “The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye combines these elements to create an enhanced experience, giving guests the opportunity to create and share new memories.”
For more information on the observation wheel, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017