On Wednesday, July 28, The Orlando Eye revealed its new partnership with Coca-Cola by rebranding the attraction the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
Entering the building, guests will be greeted with a new look featuring Coca-Cola’s signature red and white colors. The gift shop also features co-branded souvenirs.
On the wheel itself, select capsules have been transformed to offer the ultimate visitor experience, featuring special décor, an upbeat music selection, selfie sticks, themed tablets and Coca-Cola coolers.
“In just one short year, the Orlando Eye has become recognized as a Central Florida icon. We are delighted to partner with Coca-Cola, an iconic brand globally recognized for sharing moments of happiness and celebration with loved ones,” said General Manager Robin Goodchild. “The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye combines these elements to create an enhanced experience, giving guests the opportunity to create and share new memories.”
For more information on the observation wheel, visit OfficialOrlandoEye.com.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018