Shipt, one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand delivery services, has partnered with ABC Fine Wine & Spirits, Florida’s oldest and largest independent retailer of fine wine and spirits, to start offering alcohol delivery in the Orlando area starting tomorrow, July 27, 2016.
The full selection of items in stock at ABC’s local stores will be available to Shipt members through the app. Members can select their items for delivery during a one-hour delivery window as soon as one hour after the order is placed.
Orders can include beer, wine, spirits and growlers, as well as mixers and bar essentials.
To verify age, members will scan their IDs through the app and will be required to present the same identification to the Shipt Shopper upon delivery.
Shipt is the first service in the Orlando area to offer both alcohol and grocery delivery with one convenient membership.
How To Order
For $99 per year, Shipt members receive unlimited, free grocery deliveries, as well as access to Shipt’s alcohol delivery service. Alcohol delivery orders feature in-store prices, and members will experience a $7 service fee for each alcohol delivery.
Delivery will be available from local ABC stores in the greater Orlando and surrounding areas in Seminole, Orange and Osceola Counties, including the cities of Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Kissimmee, Ocoee, Sanford and Winter Park.
Review Coming Soon
I will be trying out the new service this week, and I will report back with what the process is like. Could this be the answer to all those last minute beer runs? Could you plan a party without having to leave the house to stock your bar? It certainly sounds promising.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018