One of the highlights of the holiday season at Walt Disney World is the Candlelight Processional at Epcot, and some of the narrators for the 2016 edition have been announced.
A part of Disney’s Holidays Around the World celebration, the Candlelight Processional is a nightly dramatic re-telling of the Christmas story with celebrity narrators, a mass choir singing traditional and contemporary Christmas songs – along with the symphonic strains of the Walt Disney World orchestra.
Here are the 2016 narrators. Many are returning favorites (Neil Patrick Harris tends to be very popular):
11/25-27 – Steven Curtis Chapman
11/28-12/1 – Neil Patrick Harris
12/2-12/3 – Whoopi Goldberg
12/4-12/12 – TBA
12/13-12/15 – Meredith Vieira
12/16-12/18 – TBA
12/19-12/21 – Joe Morton
12/22-12/27 – TBA
12/28-12/30 – Cal Ripken, Jr.
The Candlelight Processional is presented three times per night: 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm, except for December 4 when there is no 5pm show. TBA slots will be filled as we get closer to the holidays.
If you’d like to reserve your seating, dining packages are available daily that include appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage at select Epcot full-service restaurants (or one full buffet where applicable), and guaranteed seating at the Candlelight Processional.
This year, in addition to lunch and dinner packages, breakfast options are available at some favorite Epcot restaurants like Akershus Royal Banquet Hall and Garden Grill. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are also available this year at Captain’s Grille at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, with breakfast and dinner options being offered at Trattoria Al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk.
Candlelight Dining Packages for breakfast start at $27 plus tax per person for adults and $14 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9. Packages for lunch and dinner start at $47 plus tax per person for adults and $20 plus tax per person for children, ages 3-9.
For Dining Reservations that include preferred Candlelight Processional seating, please call Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE or visit waltdisneyworld.com.
The Candlelight Processional is included with admission to Epcot.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018