Tapa Toro has announced they will be hosting Sabor! A Summer Wine Dinner Experience on three select nights this summer.
Join Executive Chef, Wendy Lopez & Chef de Cuisine, Francisco Galeano for a new wine dinner series featuring 5 courses of off-the-menu dishes with fresh Spanish ingredients, all complete with fine wines imported from remote regions in Spain.
The first dinner will take place on June 9, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Bonito Escabeche, Sardinas, Arroz Negro, Pollo al Xérès, and Al Fin.
The second dinner will take place on July 14, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Salmorejo, Semola de Maiz Blanco, Coctel de Camaron, Pargo al Horno, and La Fogata.
The final dinner will take place on August 11, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Pulpo al Gallego, Farro, Vieiras a la Parrilla, Codillo de Cerdo, and Tarta de Limón.
Tickets for each dinner are $49 per person plus tax and gratuity. This includes the wine pairings. Free parking is available at the I-Drive 360 garage.
For more details, including a full menu for each dinner, the wine pairings, and information on how to reserve your seat, visit tapatoro.restaurant.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017