Tapa Toro has announced they will be hosting Sabor! A Summer Wine Dinner Experience on three select nights this summer.
Join Executive Chef, Wendy Lopez & Chef de Cuisine, Francisco Galeano for a new wine dinner series featuring 5 courses of off-the-menu dishes with fresh Spanish ingredients, all complete with fine wines imported from remote regions in Spain.
The first dinner will take place on June 9, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Bonito Escabeche, Sardinas, Arroz Negro, Pollo al Xérès, and Al Fin.
The second dinner will take place on July 14, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Salmorejo, Semola de Maiz Blanco, Coctel de Camaron, Pargo al Horno, and La Fogata.
The final dinner will take place on August 11, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Pulpo al Gallego, Farro, Vieiras a la Parrilla, Codillo de Cerdo, and Tarta de Limón.
Tickets for each dinner are $49 per person plus tax and gratuity. This includes the wine pairings. Free parking is available at the I-Drive 360 garage.
For more details, including a full menu for each dinner, the wine pairings, and information on how to reserve your seat, visit tapatoro.restaurant.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017