Tapa Toro has announced they will be hosting Sabor! A Summer Wine Dinner Experience on three select nights this summer.
Join Executive Chef, Wendy Lopez & Chef de Cuisine, Francisco Galeano for a new wine dinner series featuring 5 courses of off-the-menu dishes with fresh Spanish ingredients, all complete with fine wines imported from remote regions in Spain.
The first dinner will take place on June 9, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Bonito Escabeche, Sardinas, Arroz Negro, Pollo al Xérès, and Al Fin.
The second dinner will take place on July 14, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Salmorejo, Semola de Maiz Blanco, Coctel de Camaron, Pargo al Horno, and La Fogata.
The final dinner will take place on August 11, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm, and include the following courses: Pulpo al Gallego, Farro, Vieiras a la Parrilla, Codillo de Cerdo, and Tarta de Limón.
Tickets for each dinner are $49 per person plus tax and gratuity. This includes the wine pairings. Free parking is available at the I-Drive 360 garage.
For more details, including a full menu for each dinner, the wine pairings, and information on how to reserve your seat, visit tapatoro.restaurant.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017