To celebrate the opening of the Mako hypercoaster, SeaWorld Orlando has launched the Summer of Mako, a park-wide event.
Throughout the day, guests will have more opportunities to meet SeaWorld’s animals, attend scheduled feedings and talk with animal ambassadors, educators and experts. Guests can also participate in a park-wide, text message-based scavenger hunt called Mako Challenge, and for every completed challenge, SeaWorld will donate $1 to the SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund on their behalf.
The park is also offering several limited-time, Mako-inspired and SeaWorld-exclusive products including a honey vanilla mako shark cookie; a SeaWorld exclusive Coca-Cola Freestyle mix called Mako Blast; a specialty alcoholic beverage only available at Shark’s Underwater Grill; and Mako American Red Ale, a SeaWorld exclusive brew available in several locations around SeaWorld.
Also now open is the all-new Shark Touch Pool where guests who have ever dreamed of touching a shark will have the opportunity to do so this summer at SeaWorld Orlando. The Relaxation Station located near Wild Arctic will be home to this brand-new educational experience where guests will have the chance to learn about and interact with brownbanded bamboo sharks, whitespotted bamboo sharks and epaulette sharks.
As the sun sets each evening, fan favorite Shamu’s Celebration: Light up the Night returns June 18 with a fireworks finale.
The park is offering a $99 ticket that includes admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica Water Park, which kicks off its own summer celebration, Island Nights presented by Coca-Cola, on July 8. Florida residents can purchase an annual pass to both parks and pay just $16/month.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and passes, visit seaworldorlando.com.
[Photos courtesy SeaWorld Orlando]
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017