To celebrate the opening of the Mako hypercoaster, SeaWorld Orlando has launched the Summer of Mako, a park-wide event.
Throughout the day, guests will have more opportunities to meet SeaWorld’s animals, attend scheduled feedings and talk with animal ambassadors, educators and experts. Guests can also participate in a park-wide, text message-based scavenger hunt called Mako Challenge, and for every completed challenge, SeaWorld will donate $1 to the SeaWorld Busch Gardens Conservation Fund on their behalf.
The park is also offering several limited-time, Mako-inspired and SeaWorld-exclusive products including a honey vanilla mako shark cookie; a SeaWorld exclusive Coca-Cola Freestyle mix called Mako Blast; a specialty alcoholic beverage only available at Shark’s Underwater Grill; and Mako American Red Ale, a SeaWorld exclusive brew available in several locations around SeaWorld.
Also now open is the all-new Shark Touch Pool where guests who have ever dreamed of touching a shark will have the opportunity to do so this summer at SeaWorld Orlando. The Relaxation Station located near Wild Arctic will be home to this brand-new educational experience where guests will have the chance to learn about and interact with brownbanded bamboo sharks, whitespotted bamboo sharks and epaulette sharks.
As the sun sets each evening, fan favorite Shamu’s Celebration: Light up the Night returns June 18 with a fireworks finale.
The park is offering a $99 ticket that includes admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica Water Park, which kicks off its own summer celebration, Island Nights presented by Coca-Cola, on July 8. Florida residents can purchase an annual pass to both parks and pay just $16/month.
For more information, or to purchase tickets and passes, visit seaworldorlando.com.
[Photos courtesy SeaWorld Orlando]
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017