Nothing says summer like burgers and beer, and you can enjoy both with Marlow’s Tavern‘s limited Burgers & Brews menu, available through August 1, 2016.
Among the signature burgers being offered are:
- Classic Burger Dip—Marlow’s perfectly seasoned Classic Burger served with thinly sliced prime rib, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, romaine lettuce and a Roma tomato on a toasted onion bun
- Naked Chicken Burger—all-natural Joyce Farms ground chicken, mozzarella, provolone, baby arugula, Roma tomato and red onion on a toasted pretzel bun
- Black & Blue Burger—topped with creamy Gorgonzola and applewood-smoked bacon on a toasted sesame brioche bun
There will also be a rotating “Burger du Jour” that may include:
- “Chicken Fried” Steak Burger – Marlow’s perfectly seasoned Classic Burger, crispy chicken fried steak, pimento cheese, romaine, Roma tomato, red onion on a toasted ciabatta roll
- Colorado Lamb Burger – Grove Farms domestic lamb, oregano, grilled merguez sausage, feta cheese, arugula, tomato, onion, crisp cucumber on a toasted onion bun
- Royale with Cheese – waygu beef seared perfectly, stacked with American cheese and pickles on buttery brioche
Other special menu offerings include:
- Beer & Cheese Soup—a light beer soup with garlic, fresh thyme, provolone, Swiss and Parmesan sourdough crisp
- The Red Devils—house-made deviled eggs, spicy horseradish, fresh herbs, dijonnaise and toasty Parmesan
- Loaded Burbank “Skins”—Marlow’s version of classic potato skins, with mozzarella, provolone, applewood-smoked bacon, parslied oil and horseradish cream
As for the “brews” portion of the limited menu, guests can enjoy the following with their meal:
- Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA—a drinkable IPA that uses eight varieties of hops, with tropical fruits, citrus juices and spice berry
- Sierra Nevada Otra Vez—light and thirst-quenching with tangy fruit
- Eventide Kölsch Ale—light and refreshing, with a crisp finish
- Wild Heaven Emergency Drinking Beer—a one-of-a-kind session beer reminiscent of a crisp pilsner married with a traditional gose
- Red Hare Radler SPF—a light, refreshing blend of Gangway IPA and our house-brewed sparkling grapefruit soda
- Westbrook One Claw Rye – a rye pale ale with a heavy handful of malted rye and our favorite hop varieties
Social media-savvy guests can vie to win a $100 gift card via Marlow’s Big Burger Bite contest. Guests should post pictures of themselves taking a big bite out of a Marlow’s burger and use the hashtag #MarlowsBurgerBite on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter.
This Burgers & Brews celebration also includes the Seventh Annual Marlow’s Tavern Grilling Recipe Contest. Grill-masters are encouraged to submit their own original grilling recipe for the opportunity to compete for a coveted Big Green Egg. Second place wins a $200 Marlow’s Tavern gift card, and third place scores a $100 gift card.
Entries are accepted at marlowstavern.com through July 31. No purchase is necessary for guests to enter this contest, and entries are limited to one per person or email address. Full rules available online.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017