Nothing says summer like burgers and beer, and you can enjoy both with Marlow’s Tavern‘s limited Burgers & Brews menu, available through August 1, 2016.
Among the signature burgers being offered are:
- Classic Burger Dip—Marlow’s perfectly seasoned Classic Burger served with thinly sliced prime rib, Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, romaine lettuce and a Roma tomato on a toasted onion bun
- Naked Chicken Burger—all-natural Joyce Farms ground chicken, mozzarella, provolone, baby arugula, Roma tomato and red onion on a toasted pretzel bun
- Black & Blue Burger—topped with creamy Gorgonzola and applewood-smoked bacon on a toasted sesame brioche bun
There will also be a rotating “Burger du Jour” that may include:
- “Chicken Fried” Steak Burger – Marlow’s perfectly seasoned Classic Burger, crispy chicken fried steak, pimento cheese, romaine, Roma tomato, red onion on a toasted ciabatta roll
- Colorado Lamb Burger – Grove Farms domestic lamb, oregano, grilled merguez sausage, feta cheese, arugula, tomato, onion, crisp cucumber on a toasted onion bun
- Royale with Cheese – waygu beef seared perfectly, stacked with American cheese and pickles on buttery brioche
Other special menu offerings include:
- Beer & Cheese Soup—a light beer soup with garlic, fresh thyme, provolone, Swiss and Parmesan sourdough crisp
- The Red Devils—house-made deviled eggs, spicy horseradish, fresh herbs, dijonnaise and toasty Parmesan
- Loaded Burbank “Skins”—Marlow’s version of classic potato skins, with mozzarella, provolone, applewood-smoked bacon, parslied oil and horseradish cream
As for the “brews” portion of the limited menu, guests can enjoy the following with their meal:
- Oskar Blues Pinner Throwback IPA—a drinkable IPA that uses eight varieties of hops, with tropical fruits, citrus juices and spice berry
- Sierra Nevada Otra Vez—light and thirst-quenching with tangy fruit
- Eventide Kölsch Ale—light and refreshing, with a crisp finish
- Wild Heaven Emergency Drinking Beer—a one-of-a-kind session beer reminiscent of a crisp pilsner married with a traditional gose
- Red Hare Radler SPF—a light, refreshing blend of Gangway IPA and our house-brewed sparkling grapefruit soda
- Westbrook One Claw Rye – a rye pale ale with a heavy handful of malted rye and our favorite hop varieties
Social media-savvy guests can vie to win a $100 gift card via Marlow’s Big Burger Bite contest. Guests should post pictures of themselves taking a big bite out of a Marlow’s burger and use the hashtag #MarlowsBurgerBite on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to enter.
This Burgers & Brews celebration also includes the Seventh Annual Marlow’s Tavern Grilling Recipe Contest. Grill-masters are encouraged to submit their own original grilling recipe for the opportunity to compete for a coveted Big Green Egg. Second place wins a $200 Marlow’s Tavern gift card, and third place scores a $100 gift card.
Entries are accepted at marlowstavern.com through July 31. No purchase is necessary for guests to enter this contest, and entries are limited to one per person or email address. Full rules available online.
- Out and About: Taste! Central Florida Offers Great Food and Drink for a Local Cause - August 22, 2017
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017