The 2016 Negroni Week charity event takes place from June 6-12, with over 30 participating Central Florida bars and restaurants.
Negroni Week launched in 2013 as a celebration of one of the world’s great cocktails and an effort to raise money for charitable causes around the world.
In 2015, more than 3,500 venues around the world mixed their favorite Negroni variations and raised over $320,000 for charitable causes.
Among the local venues participating are The Rusty Spoon, Cask & Larder, Seasons 52, Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando, The Osprey Tavern, Hanson Shoe Repair, and Herman’s Loan Office.
During the week, each venue will offer at least one variation on the drink, and then will donate a portion of the sale of that drink to a charity of their choice.
To find a complete list of Central Florida venues, as well as their Negroni choice, visit negroniweek.com.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017