The 2016 Negroni Week charity event takes place from June 6-12, with over 30 participating Central Florida bars and restaurants.
Negroni Week launched in 2013 as a celebration of one of the world’s great cocktails and an effort to raise money for charitable causes around the world.
In 2015, more than 3,500 venues around the world mixed their favorite Negroni variations and raised over $320,000 for charitable causes.
Among the local venues participating are The Rusty Spoon, Cask & Larder, Seasons 52, Ravello at Four Seasons Orlando, The Osprey Tavern, Hanson Shoe Repair, and Herman’s Loan Office.
During the week, each venue will offer at least one variation on the drink, and then will donate a portion of the sale of that drink to a charity of their choice.
To find a complete list of Central Florida venues, as well as their Negroni choice, visit negroniweek.com.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017