Silver Spurs Rodeo is a family tradition in Kissimmee, and it returns for its 137th edition the weekend of June 10 through 12.
Silver Spurs Rodeo is the largest rodeo east of the Mississippi, and is the work of the Silver Spurs Riding Club, an all-volunteer organization started in 1941 by Osceola County ranchers. They began the rodeo in 1944, selling war bonds as admission to raise funds for our military.
The rodeo is still going strong, and offers competitions of various talents, including Bull Riding, Bronc Riding, Barrel Racing, Steer Wrestling, and Team Roping.
On Saturday night (June 11), Silver Spurs will host the Wrangler Champions Challenge, a Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association rodeo event.
Tickets to the Friday 7:30pm or Sunday 2pm shows are $15. Kids 10 and under, along with active/retired military with I.D. are free. Tickets to the Saturday WCC event are $20 for adults, and $12 for kids ages 6 to 12. Kids 5 and under, along with active/retired military with I.D. are free.
The Silver Spurs Rodeo is held at the Silver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, visit silverspursrodeo.com.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017