Silver Spurs Rodeo is a family tradition in Kissimmee, and it returns for its 137th edition the weekend of June 10 through 12.
Silver Spurs Rodeo is the largest rodeo east of the Mississippi, and is the work of the Silver Spurs Riding Club, an all-volunteer organization started in 1941 by Osceola County ranchers. They began the rodeo in 1944, selling war bonds as admission to raise funds for our military.
The rodeo is still going strong, and offers competitions of various talents, including Bull Riding, Bronc Riding, Barrel Racing, Steer Wrestling, and Team Roping.
On Saturday night (June 11), Silver Spurs will host the Wrangler Champions Challenge, a Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association rodeo event.
Tickets to the Friday 7:30pm or Sunday 2pm shows are $15. Kids 10 and under, along with active/retired military with I.D. are free. Tickets to the Saturday WCC event are $20 for adults, and $12 for kids ages 6 to 12. Kids 5 and under, along with active/retired military with I.D. are free.
The Silver Spurs Rodeo is held at the Silver Spurs Arena at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee. For more information, or to purchase advance tickets, visit silverspursrodeo.com.
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018