This week, LEGOLAND Florida debuted two new reasons to visit this summer, and one of them is “LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity.” This is a new animated film that is set in the futuristic Kingdom of Knighton.
Based on the new LEGO series of building sets and the just-launched TV show, the 12½-minute, immersive experience combines 3D computer animation with “4D” real-world effects like wind and water, to bring the action bursting off the screen and into the audience.
I went in knowing nothing about the Nexo Knights, but thankfully we got a brief primer before the show. I was happy to hear one of the Knights is Princess Macy, who fights just as well as the boy knights.
There are smoke effects, and flickering lights that may bother younger kids, but this movie is fun for all ages. The kids seemed to enjoy whenever the evil Book of Monsters spit out LEGO bricks to form dastardly characters, too.
“LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity” will have several showings daily in the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater.
There will also be six exclusive shields located throughout the park that unlock unique NEXO Powers within the free LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS: Merlok 2.0 mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Here is a trailer for the new attrraction:
“LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity” is included with admission to the park. Visit legolandflorida.com for more information.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017