This week, LEGOLAND Florida debuted two new reasons to visit this summer. I already told you all about “LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS 4D: The Book of Creativity” yesterday.
The second reason is a revamped Imagination Zone with several all-new LEGO building activities.
The building is sectioned off into five new main areas:
Creation Zone – A curving corridor as you enter hosts enormous LEGO baseplates and padded pits filled with LEGO bricks that allow kids to display their creations on the walls and more. There are also fun padded LEGO brick stools to sit on.
Flight Zone – Using LEGO bricks, kids can build flying contraptions and then put them to the ultimate test by racing their crazy creations against others on suspended ziplines. There are six racing slots.
Water Zone – With the help of some amazing touch-screen technology, kids can design and build colorful seacreatures out of virtual LEGO bricks. There are also bins filled with lots of loose LEGO bricks to build their own models of sea life both real and imagined.
Wheels Zone – Here, kids can put their imaginations into overdrive by creating a limitless number of LEGO vehicles to send zooming down timed racing ramps. From cars to carts, trains to trucks, if you can roll it, you can race it!
Building Zone – Here, you can test your design and engineering skills by building the tallest earthquake-proof tower, or create the house of your dreams.
Returning areas will include the WB Games Zone (a room filled with screens of all sizes to try out the latest LEGO video games), the LEGO MINDSTORMS area (which emphasizes STEM projects using LEGO components), and I-Zone Panini (offering freshly-pressed sandwiches, salads and ice cream treats).
The Imagination Zone is located towards the back of the park, near Pirates’ Cove and LEGO Technic. It is included with admission to the park. Visit legolandflorida.com for more information.
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017