Kipling recently opened in the new Town Center area of Disney Springs, and will be celebrating the launch of its interactive retail space Friday, May 20 through Sunday, May 22.
The event will offer visitors refreshments, a tour of the space and each activation area, and a complimentary Kipling monkey keychain with any purchase of $100 or more while supplies last.
Founded in 1987 in Belgium, Kipling crafts lightweight handbags, luggage and accessories with a playful approach.
Personalization – a key feature at the Disney Springs store – is emerging as a new trend in retail. Centrally located in the store is an area dedicated to inspiring “make it your own” style options, such as monogramming and adorning one’s new purchase with a Kipling iconic monkey keychain, playful patches, buttons, and more.
This service is complimentary with any in-store purchase with proof of purchase.
There is also a fun photo booth that has been built into the store’s design, and will engage the brand’s fans to “snap and share” their photos onto their social channels for a chance to win fun prizes throughout the year and to be featured on Kipling North America’s social media pages.
For more information, visit kipling-usa.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017