The Publix Chefs series at Dr. Phillips Center is presenting celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse for a one night only show on April 21, and we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway!
Hosted by John Rivers of 4Rivers Smokehouse, the evening will feature Emeril sharing the stories behind his amazing journey — including the inspirations behind his recipes, his classic New Orleans style and his A-list chef friends – as well as answering questions from the audience.
Emeril will also be cooking up a few of his favorites, and then afterwards will be signing copies of his latest cookbook Essential Emeril. If you don’t have a copy, The Writer’s Block of Winter Park will have copies for sale at the event.
Emeril Lagasse is the chef-proprietor of 12 restaurants across the country, including Emeril’s at Universal Orlando CityWalk, and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
He has received numerous Best Restaurant, Best Chef, and Best Service awards, and in 2013 received the Humanitarian of the Year Award from the James Beard Foundation for his work through the Emeril Lagasse Foundation, which supports children’s educational programs.
As a national TV personality, Emeril Lagasse has hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, is the food correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America,” and is in the third season of “Emeril’s Florida” on the Cooking Channel. Essential Emeril is the chef’s 19th cookbook.
Tickets for the evening start at only $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org.
But thanks to the Dr. Phillips Center, we have not one, but TWO pairs of tickets to give away to the event. That means two of you lucky winners and a loved one/best friend can enjoy an evening with Chef Emeril Lagassee, and meet him afterwards to get your cookbook signed.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 14, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email. Please do not enter if you can’t attend the event on April 21.
[*Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are not sponsors nor are they responsible for this giveaway*]
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017