The Publix Chefs series at Dr. Phillips Center is presenting celebrity Chef Emeril Lagasse for a one night only show on April 21, and we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway!
Hosted by John Rivers of 4Rivers Smokehouse, the evening will feature Emeril sharing the stories behind his amazing journey — including the inspirations behind his recipes, his classic New Orleans style and his A-list chef friends – as well as answering questions from the audience.
Emeril will also be cooking up a few of his favorites, and then afterwards will be signing copies of his latest cookbook Essential Emeril. If you don’t have a copy, The Writer’s Block of Winter Park will have copies for sale at the event.
Emeril Lagasse is the chef-proprietor of 12 restaurants across the country, including Emeril’s at Universal Orlando CityWalk, and Emeril’s Tchoup Chop at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando.
He has received numerous Best Restaurant, Best Chef, and Best Service awards, and in 2013 received the Humanitarian of the Year Award from the James Beard Foundation for his work through the Emeril Lagasse Foundation, which supports children’s educational programs.
As a national TV personality, Emeril Lagasse has hosted more than 2,000 shows on the Food Network, is the food correspondent for ABC’s “Good Morning America,” and is in the third season of “Emeril’s Florida” on the Cooking Channel. Essential Emeril is the chef’s 19th cookbook.
Tickets for the evening start at only $35, and are available at drphillipscenter.org.
But thanks to the Dr. Phillips Center, we have not one, but TWO pairs of tickets to give away to the event. That means two of you lucky winners and a loved one/best friend can enjoy an evening with Chef Emeril Lagassee, and meet him afterwards to get your cookbook signed.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this giveaway. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Thursday, April 14, 2016.
The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries made during the giveaway’s duration, and notified via email. Please do not enter if you can’t attend the event on April 21.
[*Facebook, Twitter & Instagram are not sponsors nor are they responsible for this giveaway*]
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017