A few weeks ago, fellow blogger Orlando Fashion Girl invited me to a fashion soiree at the Ted Baker store at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland, and I decided to go so I could let you readers know what they offered.
I’m told the brand is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers, with over 34 locations in the US. Of which this store is one.
The store decor had a 50’s beachy boardwalk theme, and the clothing had that vibe going as well. There were beach ball lights hanging from the ceiling, cocktail shakers and glasses on the displays, and the dressing rooms bore navy blue and white chevron curtains cloaking beach-themed murals on the walls.
Lots of bold pink paired with flower designs, as well as patterned cocktail dresses, were on display for the ladies. The staff were modeling several of the pieces during the event.
There were also plenty of brightly colored accessories, along with clutches, wallets, and bags.
To be honest, I was drawn to the men’s collection, which featured classic cuts with whimsical touches. For instance, roll up sleeves had a different pattern on the wrist cuff and sleeve flap. The pants had the same touch on the waistband and leg cuff. And let’s not forget the brightly colored socks.
Prices at Ted Baker are definitely investment level, but these are pieces that will last through the various fashion seasons. Unforunately they do not carry plus sizes.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017