A few weeks ago, fellow blogger Orlando Fashion Girl invited me to a fashion soiree at the Ted Baker store at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland, and I decided to go so I could let you readers know what they offered.
I’m told the brand is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers, with over 34 locations in the US. Of which this store is one.
The store decor had a 50’s beachy boardwalk theme, and the clothing had that vibe going as well. There were beach ball lights hanging from the ceiling, cocktail shakers and glasses on the displays, and the dressing rooms bore navy blue and white chevron curtains cloaking beach-themed murals on the walls.
Lots of bold pink paired with flower designs, as well as patterned cocktail dresses, were on display for the ladies. The staff were modeling several of the pieces during the event.
There were also plenty of brightly colored accessories, along with clutches, wallets, and bags.
To be honest, I was drawn to the men’s collection, which featured classic cuts with whimsical touches. For instance, roll up sleeves had a different pattern on the wrist cuff and sleeve flap. The pants had the same touch on the waistband and leg cuff. And let’s not forget the brightly colored socks.
Prices at Ted Baker are definitely investment level, but these are pieces that will last through the various fashion seasons. Unforunately they do not carry plus sizes.
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017