A few weeks ago, fellow blogger Orlando Fashion Girl invited me to a fashion soiree at the Ted Baker store at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland, and I decided to go so I could let you readers know what they offered.
I’m told the brand is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers, with over 34 locations in the US. Of which this store is one.
The store decor had a 50’s beachy boardwalk theme, and the clothing had that vibe going as well. There were beach ball lights hanging from the ceiling, cocktail shakers and glasses on the displays, and the dressing rooms bore navy blue and white chevron curtains cloaking beach-themed murals on the walls.
Lots of bold pink paired with flower designs, as well as patterned cocktail dresses, were on display for the ladies. The staff were modeling several of the pieces during the event.
There were also plenty of brightly colored accessories, along with clutches, wallets, and bags.
To be honest, I was drawn to the men’s collection, which featured classic cuts with whimsical touches. For instance, roll up sleeves had a different pattern on the wrist cuff and sleeve flap. The pants had the same touch on the waistband and leg cuff. And let’s not forget the brightly colored socks.
Prices at Ted Baker are definitely investment level, but these are pieces that will last through the various fashion seasons. Unforunately they do not carry plus sizes.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017