A few weeks ago, fellow blogger Orlando Fashion Girl invited me to a fashion soiree at the Ted Baker store at Orlando Premium Outlets – Vineland, and I decided to go so I could let you readers know what they offered.
I’m told the brand is one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers, with over 34 locations in the US. Of which this store is one.
The store decor had a 50’s beachy boardwalk theme, and the clothing had that vibe going as well. There were beach ball lights hanging from the ceiling, cocktail shakers and glasses on the displays, and the dressing rooms bore navy blue and white chevron curtains cloaking beach-themed murals on the walls.
Lots of bold pink paired with flower designs, as well as patterned cocktail dresses, were on display for the ladies. The staff were modeling several of the pieces during the event.
There were also plenty of brightly colored accessories, along with clutches, wallets, and bags.
To be honest, I was drawn to the men’s collection, which featured classic cuts with whimsical touches. For instance, roll up sleeves had a different pattern on the wrist cuff and sleeve flap. The pants had the same touch on the waistband and leg cuff. And let’s not forget the brightly colored socks.
Prices at Ted Baker are definitely investment level, but these are pieces that will last through the various fashion seasons. Unforunately they do not carry plus sizes.
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017