I-Drive 360 has a lot of tasty places to eat, and on May 1, they are coming together for Taste at I-Drive 360.
The event is a benefit for the Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program, and proceeds from ticket sales will go to further treatment and prevention of this disease.
So come enjoy samples from the following participating restaurants:
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Naru Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Paramount Fine Foods
- Shake Shack
- Sugar Factory
- Tapa Toro
- Tin Roof
Your ticket also gets you 25% off tickets to The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life Aquarium, plus 2-for-1 for Skeletons.
Tickets are $35 in advance, and $40 at the door. They can be purchased at eventbrite.com, where you will also find more information on the event.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017