I-Drive 360 has a lot of tasty places to eat, and on May 1, they are coming together for Taste at I-Drive 360.
The event is a benefit for the Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program, and proceeds from ticket sales will go to further treatment and prevention of this disease.
So come enjoy samples from the following participating restaurants:
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Naru Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Paramount Fine Foods
- Shake Shack
- Sugar Factory
- Tapa Toro
- Tin Roof
Your ticket also gets you 25% off tickets to The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life Aquarium, plus 2-for-1 for Skeletons.
Tickets are $35 in advance, and $40 at the door. They can be purchased at eventbrite.com, where you will also find more information on the event.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017