I-Drive 360 has a lot of tasty places to eat, and on May 1, they are coming together for Taste at I-Drive 360.
The event is a benefit for the Florida Hospital Esophageal Cancer Program, and proceeds from ticket sales will go to further treatment and prevention of this disease.
So come enjoy samples from the following participating restaurants:
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Naru Restaurant & Sushi Bar
- Paramount Fine Foods
- Shake Shack
- Sugar Factory
- Tapa Toro
- Tin Roof
Your ticket also gets you 25% off tickets to The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds and Sea Life Aquarium, plus 2-for-1 for Skeletons.
Tickets are $35 in advance, and $40 at the door. They can be purchased at eventbrite.com, where you will also find more information on the event.
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018