This week, SeaWorld Orlando announced the opening date for the Mako hypercoaster will be Friday, June 10, 2016, a little over two months away.
Once open, Mako will be the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster in Orlando, and it’s designed for speed and constant airtime. Riders will soar up to 200 feet high and reach speeds up to 73 mph.
If you can’t wait two months to learn more, SeaWorld Orlando now has a daily sneak peek of Mako.
The new live presentation gives guests a preview of the ride design, construction and experience, and also shares interesting educational facts about sharks in the wild that need our help.
The preview presentation, called Mako Rising, is now being shown at Nautilus Theater daily at 11:45am and 2:45pm. Audience members will enjoy complimentary snacks as they relax in the cool indoor theater and participate in the informative, interactive experience. All audience guests will also receive special in-park offers and the opportunity to win a prize during the presentation.
Visit seaworld.com/mako for more information, or follow the hashtag #NothingFaster on social media.
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017
- Out and About: Margaritaville Resort Orlando Breaks Ground - August 2, 2017