This week, SeaWorld Orlando announced the opening date for the Mako hypercoaster will be Friday, June 10, 2016, a little over two months away.
Once open, Mako will be the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster in Orlando, and it’s designed for speed and constant airtime. Riders will soar up to 200 feet high and reach speeds up to 73 mph.
If you can’t wait two months to learn more, SeaWorld Orlando now has a daily sneak peek of Mako.
The new live presentation gives guests a preview of the ride design, construction and experience, and also shares interesting educational facts about sharks in the wild that need our help.
The preview presentation, called Mako Rising, is now being shown at Nautilus Theater daily at 11:45am and 2:45pm. Audience members will enjoy complimentary snacks as they relax in the cool indoor theater and participate in the informative, interactive experience. All audience guests will also receive special in-park offers and the opportunity to win a prize during the presentation.
Visit seaworld.com/mako for more information, or follow the hashtag #NothingFaster on social media.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018