This week, SeaWorld Orlando announced the opening date for the Mako hypercoaster will be Friday, June 10, 2016, a little over two months away.
Once open, Mako will be the tallest, fastest, and longest coaster in Orlando, and it’s designed for speed and constant airtime. Riders will soar up to 200 feet high and reach speeds up to 73 mph.
If you can’t wait two months to learn more, SeaWorld Orlando now has a daily sneak peek of Mako.
The new live presentation gives guests a preview of the ride design, construction and experience, and also shares interesting educational facts about sharks in the wild that need our help.
The preview presentation, called Mako Rising, is now being shown at Nautilus Theater daily at 11:45am and 2:45pm. Audience members will enjoy complimentary snacks as they relax in the cool indoor theater and participate in the informative, interactive experience. All audience guests will also receive special in-park offers and the opportunity to win a prize during the presentation.
Visit seaworld.com/mako for more information, or follow the hashtag #NothingFaster on social media.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017