The Science of Wine is one of Orlando’s most popular wine events, and it returns to the Orlando Science Center for its 6th year on April 30.
The event not only offers more than 150 fine wines to sample, courtesy of Southern Wine & Spirits, but great food samples from 30 culinary partners, live music, a silent auction, and more.
Culinary partners include local favorites like Cask & Larder, Hard Rock Café, Hawkers, KASA Restaurant & Bar, The Ravenous Pig, Yak & Yeti Restaurant and so many more.
And the Science in the event’s title is also present in the form of informal presentations including cooking with wine demonstrations in Dr. Dare’s Lab. Retro Rad Chef Emily Ellyn will also be concocting a Peanut Butter and Wine Jelly Snow Cone for a fun, delicious throwback to your childhood science experiments.
Tickets to the Science of Wine fundraiser are $95 per person. Tickets for Science Center members are available at the special rate of $75. To purchase, or for more information, visit osc.org/wine.
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018