Universal Parks & Resorts and Sanrio have partnered together to open a Hello Kitty Shop featuring Hello Kitty and Friends at Universal Orlando.
The store marks both Sanrio’s and Hello Kitty’s first appearance at a theme park in North America
The Hello Kitty Shop at Universal Studios Florida offers an immersive environment that fans of all ages will love. Customers can shop for exclusive merchandise, enjoy photo opportunities, create souvenir versions of Hello Kitty’s signature bow, mail letters and receive small gifts.
With four specially themed areas within the Hello Kitty Shop, fans can find:
- treats at the “Hello Kitty Sweet Yummy Shop”
- loungewear and home goods in the “Hello Kitty Lounge” area
- multi-character accessories, stationery and gifts in the “Hello Kitty and Friends Town” area
- collectibles featuring Sanrio characters reimagined with classic Universal properties in the “Hello Kitty at the Movies” area.
The majority of product will be exclusive to the park. Additional Sanrio characters including Chococat, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pompompurin and Keroppi will also be featured.
Guests will also be photo opportunities with Hello Kitty, too.
“As Sanrio’s first official retail debut at a theme park in North America, the Hello Kitty Shop offers a new retail experience for fans of all ages,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our partnership with Universal delivers a new touch point for the brand through special products, unique merchandising and a fully branded store experience that incorporates many of our beloved characters.”
The Hello Kitty Shop is located along Hollywood Boulevard in Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando. You must have park admission to visit the store. For more info, visit universalorlando.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017