Universal Parks & Resorts and Sanrio have partnered together to open a Hello Kitty Shop featuring Hello Kitty and Friends at Universal Orlando.
The store marks both Sanrio’s and Hello Kitty’s first appearance at a theme park in North America
The Hello Kitty Shop at Universal Studios Florida offers an immersive environment that fans of all ages will love. Customers can shop for exclusive merchandise, enjoy photo opportunities, create souvenir versions of Hello Kitty’s signature bow, mail letters and receive small gifts.
With four specially themed areas within the Hello Kitty Shop, fans can find:
- treats at the “Hello Kitty Sweet Yummy Shop”
- loungewear and home goods in the “Hello Kitty Lounge” area
- multi-character accessories, stationery and gifts in the “Hello Kitty and Friends Town” area
- collectibles featuring Sanrio characters reimagined with classic Universal properties in the “Hello Kitty at the Movies” area.
The majority of product will be exclusive to the park. Additional Sanrio characters including Chococat, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pompompurin and Keroppi will also be featured.
Guests will also be photo opportunities with Hello Kitty, too.
“As Sanrio’s first official retail debut at a theme park in North America, the Hello Kitty Shop offers a new retail experience for fans of all ages,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our partnership with Universal delivers a new touch point for the brand through special products, unique merchandising and a fully branded store experience that incorporates many of our beloved characters.”
The Hello Kitty Shop is located along Hollywood Boulevard in Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando. You must have park admission to visit the store. For more info, visit universalorlando.com.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017