Universal Parks & Resorts and Sanrio have partnered together to open a Hello Kitty Shop featuring Hello Kitty and Friends at Universal Orlando.
The store marks both Sanrio’s and Hello Kitty’s first appearance at a theme park in North America
The Hello Kitty Shop at Universal Studios Florida offers an immersive environment that fans of all ages will love. Customers can shop for exclusive merchandise, enjoy photo opportunities, create souvenir versions of Hello Kitty’s signature bow, mail letters and receive small gifts.
With four specially themed areas within the Hello Kitty Shop, fans can find:
- treats at the “Hello Kitty Sweet Yummy Shop”
- loungewear and home goods in the “Hello Kitty Lounge” area
- multi-character accessories, stationery and gifts in the “Hello Kitty and Friends Town” area
- collectibles featuring Sanrio characters reimagined with classic Universal properties in the “Hello Kitty at the Movies” area.
The majority of product will be exclusive to the park. Additional Sanrio characters including Chococat, My Melody, Badtz-Maru, Pompompurin and Keroppi will also be featured.
Guests will also be photo opportunities with Hello Kitty, too.
“As Sanrio’s first official retail debut at a theme park in North America, the Hello Kitty Shop offers a new retail experience for fans of all ages,” said Jill Koch, Sr. Vice President of Brand Management and Marketing at Sanrio, Inc. “Our partnership with Universal delivers a new touch point for the brand through special products, unique merchandising and a fully branded store experience that incorporates many of our beloved characters.”
The Hello Kitty Shop is located along Hollywood Boulevard in Universal Studios Florida at Universal Orlando. You must have park admission to visit the store. For more info, visit universalorlando.com.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018