It’s almost May, which means it’s time for Cocina 214 in Winter Park to kick off the month with the 4th Annual Running of the Chihuahuas on May 1.
If you have a dog you’d like to register in the race, the cost is $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
Spectators are welcome at the event, too, to cheer on the little dogs. Your reward is $5 Rocks and Frozen 214 Margaritas, $3 Coronas and $5 Tito’s Lonestar Lemonades.
The event starts at 11am. For more details or to register your pup, visit cocina214.com/events.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017