It’s almost May, which means it’s time for Cocina 214 in Winter Park to kick off the month with the 4th Annual Running of the Chihuahuas on May 1.
If you have a dog you’d like to register in the race, the cost is $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
Spectators are welcome at the event, too, to cheer on the little dogs. Your reward is $5 Rocks and Frozen 214 Margaritas, $3 Coronas and $5 Tito’s Lonestar Lemonades.
The event starts at 11am. For more details or to register your pup, visit cocina214.com/events.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017