Wine is often paired with food, but when you pair it with shoes, and the evening benefits Second Harvest Food Bank, you have the wonderful Wine Women & Shoes Orlando, now in its sixth year.
Mark your calendar for April 30, buy your tickets, and enjoy an afternoon of wine, shopping, fashion and compassion at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes.
During the evening, mingle with Sole Men, enjoy a glamorous fashion show featuring the latest fashions from Diana Simaan, bid on incredible auction items, take a chance on a Wine Pull (only $15 per pull) or a Key to the Closet ($50 a key). There is something for everyone.
There is also a chance to get prime seating if you are the winning bid on The Diva Den, which includes 8 VIP tickets to Wine Women & Shoes Orlando, champagne and desserts for your group, a personally designated Sole Man to serve your table, AND two rooms at the Ritz-Carlton the night of the event. You can bid at qtego.net/qlink/wws.
General admission tickets are $125 per person, and you can upgrade to VIP for $185. Tickets and more info are available online at winewomenandshoes.com/orlando.
And all of this will benefit the Second Harvest Food Bank, which works to help feed those struggling in Central Florida. You can learn morre about them at feedhopenow.org.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017