Central Florida fashionistas take note: Wardrobe at the Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting a series of free Spring fashion designer appearances and trunk shows this month.
Wardrobe is located on the resort’s lobby level and will play host to the following spring designers and lines:
March 20 & 21: Astley Clarke and Mizuki Jewelry
March 21 & 22: Melissa shoes
March 23 & 24: Monrow
March 24: Anne Sisteron Fine Jewelry
March 25 & 26: Dana Rebecca Designs and Letarte Swimwear
March 28 & 29: LB Bracelets
March 31 & April 1: Ali Weiss Fine Jewelry
April 2 & 3: heidi klein
Designer appearances will be from 10am to noon, and 4pm to 8pm. Please note, some appearances overlap.
The Four Seasons Orlando Resort is located at Walt Disney World. For more information, call 407-313-6985 or visit fourseasonsorlando.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017