Central Florida fashionistas take note: Wardrobe at the Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting a series of free Spring fashion designer appearances and trunk shows this month.
Wardrobe is located on the resort’s lobby level and will play host to the following spring designers and lines:
March 20 & 21: Astley Clarke and Mizuki Jewelry
March 21 & 22: Melissa shoes
March 23 & 24: Monrow
March 24: Anne Sisteron Fine Jewelry
March 25 & 26: Dana Rebecca Designs and Letarte Swimwear
March 28 & 29: LB Bracelets
March 31 & April 1: Ali Weiss Fine Jewelry
April 2 & 3: heidi klein
Designer appearances will be from 10am to noon, and 4pm to 8pm. Please note, some appearances overlap.
The Four Seasons Orlando Resort is located at Walt Disney World. For more information, call 407-313-6985 or visit fourseasonsorlando.com.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017