Central Florida fashionistas take note: Wardrobe at the Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting a series of free Spring fashion designer appearances and trunk shows this month.
Wardrobe is located on the resort’s lobby level and will play host to the following spring designers and lines:
March 20 & 21: Astley Clarke and Mizuki Jewelry
March 21 & 22: Melissa shoes
March 23 & 24: Monrow
March 24: Anne Sisteron Fine Jewelry
March 25 & 26: Dana Rebecca Designs and Letarte Swimwear
March 28 & 29: LB Bracelets
March 31 & April 1: Ali Weiss Fine Jewelry
April 2 & 3: heidi klein
Designer appearances will be from 10am to noon, and 4pm to 8pm. Please note, some appearances overlap.
The Four Seasons Orlando Resort is located at Walt Disney World. For more information, call 407-313-6985 or visit fourseasonsorlando.com.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017