Central Florida fashionistas take note: Wardrobe at the Four Seasons Orlando will be hosting a series of free Spring fashion designer appearances and trunk shows this month.
Wardrobe is located on the resort’s lobby level and will play host to the following spring designers and lines:
March 20 & 21: Astley Clarke and Mizuki Jewelry
March 21 & 22: Melissa shoes
March 23 & 24: Monrow
March 24: Anne Sisteron Fine Jewelry
March 25 & 26: Dana Rebecca Designs and Letarte Swimwear
March 28 & 29: LB Bracelets
March 31 & April 1: Ali Weiss Fine Jewelry
April 2 & 3: heidi klein
Designer appearances will be from 10am to noon, and 4pm to 8pm. Please note, some appearances overlap.
The Four Seasons Orlando Resort is located at Walt Disney World. For more information, call 407-313-6985 or visit fourseasonsorlando.com.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017