I’m a big fan of Artegon Marketplace, which has lots of little artisan shops selling handmade and unique items, as well as really cool anchor stores like Gods & Monsters.
In the past few months, so many new stores, eateries, and entertainment venues have opened at Artegon Marketplace, so I thought I’d highlight a few of them for you to check out.
Bleu Beach – Quirky handbags made from recycled items, handmade flower headbands, and more can be found at this shop.
Cosas Lindas Inc. – These beautiful wooden sculpted lampshades are made in house by hand.
Re:Innovation – You’ll find recycled wood furniture, decor, and woodworking classes at this shop.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Get some great exercise while bouncing around the gigantic trampoline zones.
Sugar Daddy Bakery – Offers a variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and cupcakes, along with spiced lattes, kolaches, and more.
And according to the signs up around the mall there are several tenants that have yet to move in: World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe, Pita and Spice Co., Fresh Salad, Authentic Empanadas, Artegon Co-Op (which has their grand opening March 31, 2016), and a whole farmer’s market-style food area that will be opening hopefully by the end of the year.
Not to mention NYZ Orlando, which will be home to zombie laser tag. ZOMBIE LASER TAG, y’all!
If you haven’t shopped Artegon Marketplace in the last couple of months, you should really put it on your list of must-do’s. The shopping center is located at 5250 International Dr, at the north end of I-Drive. For more information, or directions, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017