I’m a big fan of Artegon Marketplace, which has lots of little artisan shops selling handmade and unique items, as well as really cool anchor stores like Gods & Monsters.
In the past few months, so many new stores, eateries, and entertainment venues have opened at Artegon Marketplace, so I thought I’d highlight a few of them for you to check out.
Bleu Beach – Quirky handbags made from recycled items, handmade flower headbands, and more can be found at this shop.
Cosas Lindas Inc. – These beautiful wooden sculpted lampshades are made in house by hand.
Re:Innovation – You’ll find recycled wood furniture, decor, and woodworking classes at this shop.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Get some great exercise while bouncing around the gigantic trampoline zones.
Sugar Daddy Bakery – Offers a variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and cupcakes, along with spiced lattes, kolaches, and more.
And according to the signs up around the mall there are several tenants that have yet to move in: World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe, Pita and Spice Co., Fresh Salad, Authentic Empanadas, Artegon Co-Op (which has their grand opening March 31, 2016), and a whole farmer’s market-style food area that will be opening hopefully by the end of the year.
Not to mention NYZ Orlando, which will be home to zombie laser tag. ZOMBIE LASER TAG, y’all!
If you haven’t shopped Artegon Marketplace in the last couple of months, you should really put it on your list of must-do’s. The shopping center is located at 5250 International Dr, at the north end of I-Drive. For more information, or directions, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017