I’m a big fan of Artegon Marketplace, which has lots of little artisan shops selling handmade and unique items, as well as really cool anchor stores like Gods & Monsters.
In the past few months, so many new stores, eateries, and entertainment venues have opened at Artegon Marketplace, so I thought I’d highlight a few of them for you to check out.
Bleu Beach – Quirky handbags made from recycled items, handmade flower headbands, and more can be found at this shop.
Cosas Lindas Inc. – These beautiful wooden sculpted lampshades are made in house by hand.
Re:Innovation – You’ll find recycled wood furniture, decor, and woodworking classes at this shop.
Sky Zone Trampoline Park – Get some great exercise while bouncing around the gigantic trampoline zones.
Sugar Daddy Bakery – Offers a variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and cupcakes, along with spiced lattes, kolaches, and more.
And according to the signs up around the mall there are several tenants that have yet to move in: World of Chocolate Museum & Cafe, Pita and Spice Co., Fresh Salad, Authentic Empanadas, Artegon Co-Op (which has their grand opening March 31, 2016), and a whole farmer’s market-style food area that will be opening hopefully by the end of the year.
Not to mention NYZ Orlando, which will be home to zombie laser tag. ZOMBIE LASER TAG, y’all!
If you haven’t shopped Artegon Marketplace in the last couple of months, you should really put it on your list of must-do’s. The shopping center is located at 5250 International Dr, at the north end of I-Drive. For more information, or directions, visit artegonmarketplace.com.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018