Moroccan Bazar is one of the newest tenants at Artegon Marketplace, and they will be hosting their grand opening celebration on Saturday, March 19, from 3 to 7pm.
The store offers a wide variety of Moroccan home furnishings, including lanterns, rugs, seating cushions, hookah pipes, and tea service sets.
There will be a ribbon cutting at 3pm, and then I’m told there will be plenty of fun photo ops, live entertainment, and free refreshments to enjoy while you check out the store’s offerings.
Moroccan Bazar is located between International Hot Glass and Studio One (turn left when entering through the main entrance of the shopping center). Visit artegonmarketplace.com for more information.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017