Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian sisters, will be in town this Friday, March 11, to host the Official Grand Opening Party of Sugar Factory Orlando.
The party will take full advantage of Sugar Factory Orlando’s I-Drive 360 location by taking over the courtyard in front of The Orlando Eye with bars, a live DJ from 2-10pm, and a full retail shop where you can purchase desserts, candies and ice cream.
If you want to attend the party, there are several VIP packages available:
- VIP Access is $150 per person, and includes VIP access to courtyard, 1 Kendall & Kylie Couture Pop, 1 Signature Cocktail and an appetizer, entree and dessert at the restaurant, to dine with Kylie.
- VIP Table is $100 per person (max of 4 to a table) to be in the room but does not include VIP access to the courtyard, drinks, or food.
- Courtyard VIP is $40 and includes VIP access to the courtyard, including Kylie Jenner’s red carpet appearance, and a $25 gift card voucher to be used inside the retail store that day.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017