Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian sisters, will be in town this Friday, March 11, to host the Official Grand Opening Party of Sugar Factory Orlando.
The party will take full advantage of Sugar Factory Orlando’s I-Drive 360 location by taking over the courtyard in front of The Orlando Eye with bars, a live DJ from 2-10pm, and a full retail shop where you can purchase desserts, candies and ice cream.
If you want to attend the party, there are several VIP packages available:
- VIP Access is $150 per person, and includes VIP access to courtyard, 1 Kendall & Kylie Couture Pop, 1 Signature Cocktail and an appetizer, entree and dessert at the restaurant, to dine with Kylie.
- VIP Table is $100 per person (max of 4 to a table) to be in the room but does not include VIP access to the courtyard, drinks, or food.
- Courtyard VIP is $40 and includes VIP access to the courtyard, including Kylie Jenner’s red carpet appearance, and a $25 gift card voucher to be used inside the retail store that day.
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018