Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian sisters, will be in town this Friday, March 11, to host the Official Grand Opening Party of Sugar Factory Orlando.
The party will take full advantage of Sugar Factory Orlando’s I-Drive 360 location by taking over the courtyard in front of The Orlando Eye with bars, a live DJ from 2-10pm, and a full retail shop where you can purchase desserts, candies and ice cream.
If you want to attend the party, there are several VIP packages available:
- VIP Access is $150 per person, and includes VIP access to courtyard, 1 Kendall & Kylie Couture Pop, 1 Signature Cocktail and an appetizer, entree and dessert at the restaurant, to dine with Kylie.
- VIP Table is $100 per person (max of 4 to a table) to be in the room but does not include VIP access to the courtyard, drinks, or food.
- Courtyard VIP is $40 and includes VIP access to the courtyard, including Kylie Jenner’s red carpet appearance, and a $25 gift card voucher to be used inside the retail store that day.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017