Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian sisters, will be in town this Friday, March 11, to host the Official Grand Opening Party of Sugar Factory Orlando.
The party will take full advantage of Sugar Factory Orlando’s I-Drive 360 location by taking over the courtyard in front of The Orlando Eye with bars, a live DJ from 2-10pm, and a full retail shop where you can purchase desserts, candies and ice cream.
If you want to attend the party, there are several VIP packages available:
- VIP Access is $150 per person, and includes VIP access to courtyard, 1 Kendall & Kylie Couture Pop, 1 Signature Cocktail and an appetizer, entree and dessert at the restaurant, to dine with Kylie.
- VIP Table is $100 per person (max of 4 to a table) to be in the room but does not include VIP access to the courtyard, drinks, or food.
- Courtyard VIP is $40 and includes VIP access to the courtyard, including Kylie Jenner’s red carpet appearance, and a $25 gift card voucher to be used inside the retail store that day.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017