Kylie Jenner, the youngest of the Jenner-Kardashian sisters, will be in town this Friday, March 11, to host the Official Grand Opening Party of Sugar Factory Orlando.
The party will take full advantage of Sugar Factory Orlando’s I-Drive 360 location by taking over the courtyard in front of The Orlando Eye with bars, a live DJ from 2-10pm, and a full retail shop where you can purchase desserts, candies and ice cream.
If you want to attend the party, there are several VIP packages available:
- VIP Access is $150 per person, and includes VIP access to courtyard, 1 Kendall & Kylie Couture Pop, 1 Signature Cocktail and an appetizer, entree and dessert at the restaurant, to dine with Kylie.
- VIP Table is $100 per person (max of 4 to a table) to be in the room but does not include VIP access to the courtyard, drinks, or food.
- Courtyard VIP is $40 and includes VIP access to the courtyard, including Kylie Jenner’s red carpet appearance, and a $25 gift card voucher to be used inside the retail store that day.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017