Last night, March 11, Sugar Factory Orlando held their Grand Opening Party, and host Kylie Jenner drew record crowds to the I-Drive 360 location.
Over 2,500 fans waited to greet Jenner, who arrived with long navy blue hair and wearing a MAOKHI salmon-colored suede dress.
She took selfies with her fans along the red carpet, SnapChatted with her online fandom on stage, then she headed inside the Sugar Factory where she enjoyed a candy, a King Kong Sundae, milkshakes and non-alcoholic Goblets with her friends.
Were you there? Let us know what you thought of Kylie’s appearance in Orlando.
[All photos: Gerardo Mora/GettyImages.com]
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017