Last night, March 11, Sugar Factory Orlando held their Grand Opening Party, and host Kylie Jenner drew record crowds to the I-Drive 360 location.
Over 2,500 fans waited to greet Jenner, who arrived with long navy blue hair and wearing a MAOKHI salmon-colored suede dress.
She took selfies with her fans along the red carpet, SnapChatted with her online fandom on stage, then she headed inside the Sugar Factory where she enjoyed a candy, a King Kong Sundae, milkshakes and non-alcoholic Goblets with her friends.
Were you there? Let us know what you thought of Kylie’s appearance in Orlando.
[All photos: Gerardo Mora/GettyImages.com]
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018