Last night, March 11, Sugar Factory Orlando held their Grand Opening Party, and host Kylie Jenner drew record crowds to the I-Drive 360 location.
Over 2,500 fans waited to greet Jenner, who arrived with long navy blue hair and wearing a MAOKHI salmon-colored suede dress.
She took selfies with her fans along the red carpet, SnapChatted with her online fandom on stage, then she headed inside the Sugar Factory where she enjoyed a candy, a King Kong Sundae, milkshakes and non-alcoholic Goblets with her friends.
Were you there? Let us know what you thought of Kylie’s appearance in Orlando.
[All photos: Gerardo Mora/GettyImages.com]
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017