Last night, March 11, Sugar Factory Orlando held their Grand Opening Party, and host Kylie Jenner drew record crowds to the I-Drive 360 location.
Over 2,500 fans waited to greet Jenner, who arrived with long navy blue hair and wearing a MAOKHI salmon-colored suede dress.
She took selfies with her fans along the red carpet, SnapChatted with her online fandom on stage, then she headed inside the Sugar Factory where she enjoyed a candy, a King Kong Sundae, milkshakes and non-alcoholic Goblets with her friends.
Were you there? Let us know what you thought of Kylie’s appearance in Orlando.
[All photos: Gerardo Mora/GettyImages.com]
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017