PBS has announced “Antiques Roadshow” will bring its show back to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando on June 18.
The show marks its 20th anniversary in 2016, but the visit will produce material for three one-hour episodes to air in 2017.
“Antiques Roadshow” is PBS’s most-watched ongoing series, seen by an average of 8.5 million viewers each week. Veteran television personality Mark L. Walberg serves as series host. In each hour-long episode, specialists from the country’s leading auction houses and independent dealers offer free appraisals of antiques and collectibles.
If you’d like to submit something for appraisal on the show, or just want tickets to see the show live, visit pbs.org and apply by April 18, 2016.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017