One of Central Florida’s best art events is the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy it when it returns March 18-20, 2016.
The event features 225 fine artists from around the country exhibiting their works in Central Park and along Park Avenue in Winter Park.
The free weekend art fest also includes live entertainment from musicians such as Steve Cole, Christian Valenzuela, Terri Binion, and the Tijuana Brass Tribute with Greg Parnell Septet. There is also a Children’s Workshop Village where the little ones can create their own works of art.
The festival runs Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
For more information, visit wpsaf.org.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017