One of Central Florida’s best art events is the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy it when it returns March 18-20, 2016.
The event features 225 fine artists from around the country exhibiting their works in Central Park and along Park Avenue in Winter Park.
The free weekend art fest also includes live entertainment from musicians such as Steve Cole, Christian Valenzuela, Terri Binion, and the Tijuana Brass Tribute with Greg Parnell Septet. There is also a Children’s Workshop Village where the little ones can create their own works of art.
The festival runs Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
For more information, visit wpsaf.org.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017