One of Central Florida’s best art events is the annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival, and you’ll have a chance to enjoy it when it returns March 18-20, 2016.
The event features 225 fine artists from around the country exhibiting their works in Central Park and along Park Avenue in Winter Park.
The free weekend art fest also includes live entertainment from musicians such as Steve Cole, Christian Valenzuela, Terri Binion, and the Tijuana Brass Tribute with Greg Parnell Septet. There is also a Children’s Workshop Village where the little ones can create their own works of art.
The festival runs Friday and Saturday from 9am to 6pm, and Sunday from 9am to 5pm.
For more information, visit wpsaf.org.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017