As construction continues at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World has announced another 30 shops and dining venues that will be opening starting May 15, 2016.
Restaurants and eateries that will be setting up at Disney Springs include Tablas Frontera from Chef Rick Bayless, Homecoming – A Florida Kitchen from Chef Art Smith, D-Luxe Burger, and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The bulk of the announcement was a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, jewelry, accessories, and beauty products:
ALEX AND ANI®
Everything But Water
Johnston & Murphy
kate spade new york
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
When complete, Disney Springs will have four distinct neighborhoods to explore: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center, and will eventually have more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
Any stores or restaurants you’re excited about? Let us know in comments.
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017