As construction continues at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World has announced another 30 shops and dining venues that will be opening starting May 15, 2016.
Restaurants and eateries that will be setting up at Disney Springs include Tablas Frontera from Chef Rick Bayless, Homecoming – A Florida Kitchen from Chef Art Smith, D-Luxe Burger, and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The bulk of the announcement was a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, jewelry, accessories, and beauty products:
ALEX AND ANI®
Everything But Water
Johnston & Murphy
kate spade new york
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
When complete, Disney Springs will have four distinct neighborhoods to explore: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center, and will eventually have more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
Any stores or restaurants you’re excited about? Let us know in comments.
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018