As construction continues at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World has announced another 30 shops and dining venues that will be opening starting May 15, 2016.
Restaurants and eateries that will be setting up at Disney Springs include Tablas Frontera from Chef Rick Bayless, Homecoming – A Florida Kitchen from Chef Art Smith, D-Luxe Burger, and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The bulk of the announcement was a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, jewelry, accessories, and beauty products:
ALEX AND ANI®
Everything But Water
Johnston & Murphy
kate spade new york
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
When complete, Disney Springs will have four distinct neighborhoods to explore: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center, and will eventually have more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
Any stores or restaurants you’re excited about? Let us know in comments.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017