As construction continues at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World has announced another 30 shops and dining venues that will be opening starting May 15, 2016.
Restaurants and eateries that will be setting up at Disney Springs include Tablas Frontera from Chef Rick Bayless, Homecoming – A Florida Kitchen from Chef Art Smith, D-Luxe Burger, and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The bulk of the announcement was a variety of retail outlets offering clothing, jewelry, accessories, and beauty products:
ALEX AND ANI®
Everything But Water
Johnston & Murphy
kate spade new york
Luxury of Time by Diamonds International
Na Hoku – Hawaii’s Finest Jewelers Since 1924
When complete, Disney Springs will have four distinct neighborhoods to explore: The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center, and will eventually have more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment offerings.
Any stores or restaurants you’re excited about? Let us know in comments.
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017