In anticipation of the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opening this summer, Universal Orlando has released a teaser video listing the top six things to know about the resort.
The Caribbean-inspired resort will offer waterfront dining, water taxi and shuttle bus transportation to the parks, and even Early Park Admission.
But watch it for yourself:
Want to book a stay? How about a little more incentive: book a stay of four nights or longer, you’ll get $150 in free dining at the hotel. Offer expires May 31, 2016, and is valid for stays from July 14 through December 15, 2016 (except for November 23-26).
For more information, or to book your stay, visit universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017