In anticipation of the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opening this summer, Universal Orlando has released a teaser video listing the top six things to know about the resort.
The Caribbean-inspired resort will offer waterfront dining, water taxi and shuttle bus transportation to the parks, and even Early Park Admission.
But watch it for yourself:
Want to book a stay? How about a little more incentive: book a stay of four nights or longer, you’ll get $150 in free dining at the hotel. Offer expires May 31, 2016, and is valid for stays from July 14 through December 15, 2016 (except for November 23-26).
For more information, or to book your stay, visit universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017