In anticipation of the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opening this summer, Universal Orlando has released a teaser video listing the top six things to know about the resort.
The Caribbean-inspired resort will offer waterfront dining, water taxi and shuttle bus transportation to the parks, and even Early Park Admission.
But watch it for yourself:
Want to book a stay? How about a little more incentive: book a stay of four nights or longer, you’ll get $150 in free dining at the hotel. Offer expires May 31, 2016, and is valid for stays from July 14 through December 15, 2016 (except for November 23-26).
For more information, or to book your stay, visit universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017