Word comes the Nickelodeon Suites Resort will become the Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites & Waterpark as of April 18, 2016.
Though it is celebrating its tenth anniversary of serving up Nickelodeon-themed fun, no more of those characters or experiences will be part of the hotel’s guest experience. Not even the popular slime-time.
When the hotel first opened in 2005, it was a partnership between Holiday Inn and Nickelodeon. Apparently that parntership is no more.
A $30 million renovation of the resort will take part during the transition, and when the rebranding is finalized, it will have a renovated waterpark, laser maze, 4D theater lineup and live entertainment of the non-Nickelodeon kind.
For more information, visit nickhotel.com.
[image courtesy Nickelodeon Suites]
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017