Timed with the release of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po the Panda Dragon Warrior has been immortalized in wax and is now on display at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
The star of the successful animated trilogy is sure to offer some fun photo ops for the family.
Po’s wax figure weighs more than 160 pounds, and features more than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur. That’s right, Po is more than just wax…just as he is more than just a panda.
You can see the Po wax figure for yourself by visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando. Discounts available for advance ticket purchases at madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Image courtesy Madame Tussauds]
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017