Timed with the release of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po the Panda Dragon Warrior has been immortalized in wax and is now on display at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
The star of the successful animated trilogy is sure to offer some fun photo ops for the family.
Po’s wax figure weighs more than 160 pounds, and features more than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur. That’s right, Po is more than just wax…just as he is more than just a panda.
You can see the Po wax figure for yourself by visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando. Discounts available for advance ticket purchases at madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Image courtesy Madame Tussauds]
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017