Timed with the release of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po the Panda Dragon Warrior has been immortalized in wax and is now on display at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
The star of the successful animated trilogy is sure to offer some fun photo ops for the family.
Po’s wax figure weighs more than 160 pounds, and features more than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur. That’s right, Po is more than just wax…just as he is more than just a panda.
You can see the Po wax figure for yourself by visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando. Discounts available for advance ticket purchases at madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Image courtesy Madame Tussauds]
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018