Timed with the release of Kung Fu Panda 3, Po the Panda Dragon Warrior has been immortalized in wax and is now on display at Madame Tussauds Orlando.
The star of the successful animated trilogy is sure to offer some fun photo ops for the family.
Po’s wax figure weighs more than 160 pounds, and features more than 75 square feet of synthetic black fur and 45 square feet of synthetic white fur. That’s right, Po is more than just wax…just as he is more than just a panda.
You can see the Po wax figure for yourself by visiting Madame Tussauds Orlando. Discounts available for advance ticket purchases at madametussauds.com/orlando.
[Image courtesy Madame Tussauds]
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017