On April 9, join a bevy of the best Orlando chefs in a celebration of the Orlando culinary scene at Beard in Baldwin, hosted by the Osprey Tavern.
The evening will feature a food-and-wine walk around on the lake with a VIP cocktail event taking place simultaneously inside the Osprey Tavern.
Beard in Baldwin will feature chefs from Osprey Tavern, Slate, K Restaurant, Tapa Toro, Se7en Bites, Smiling Bison, The Rusty Spoon, Highball & Harvest, Todd English’s bluezoo, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, P is for Pie, Taverna Opa, and Citrus.
There will also be live music, and a silent auction.
This is an official Friends of James Beard Benefit, which raises funds to benefit The James Beard Foundation National Scholarship Program.
Tickets for the walkaround are $75 per person, or $150 per person including the VIP portion. Tickets and more information are available at beardinbaldwin.com.
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017