On April 9, join a bevy of the best Orlando chefs in a celebration of the Orlando culinary scene at Beard in Baldwin, hosted by the Osprey Tavern.
The evening will feature a food-and-wine walk around on the lake with a VIP cocktail event taking place simultaneously inside the Osprey Tavern.
Beard in Baldwin will feature chefs from Osprey Tavern, Slate, K Restaurant, Tapa Toro, Se7en Bites, Smiling Bison, The Rusty Spoon, Highball & Harvest, Todd English’s bluezoo, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, P is for Pie, Taverna Opa, and Citrus.
There will also be live music, and a silent auction.
This is an official Friends of James Beard Benefit, which raises funds to benefit The James Beard Foundation National Scholarship Program.
Tickets for the walkaround are $75 per person, or $150 per person including the VIP portion. Tickets and more information are available at beardinbaldwin.com.
- Holy Land Experience Offers Free Admission Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - October 23, 2017
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017