On April 9, join a bevy of the best Orlando chefs in a celebration of the Orlando culinary scene at Beard in Baldwin, hosted by the Osprey Tavern.
The evening will feature a food-and-wine walk around on the lake with a VIP cocktail event taking place simultaneously inside the Osprey Tavern.
Beard in Baldwin will feature chefs from Osprey Tavern, Slate, K Restaurant, Tapa Toro, Se7en Bites, Smiling Bison, The Rusty Spoon, Highball & Harvest, Todd English’s bluezoo, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, P is for Pie, Taverna Opa, and Citrus.
There will also be live music, and a silent auction.
This is an official Friends of James Beard Benefit, which raises funds to benefit The James Beard Foundation National Scholarship Program.
Tickets for the walkaround are $75 per person, or $150 per person including the VIP portion. Tickets and more information are available at beardinbaldwin.com.
- An Evening with Bill Maher Returns to Dr. Phillips Center July 8, 2017 - February 27, 2017
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017