On April 9, join a bevy of the best Orlando chefs in a celebration of the Orlando culinary scene at Beard in Baldwin, hosted by the Osprey Tavern.
The evening will feature a food-and-wine walk around on the lake with a VIP cocktail event taking place simultaneously inside the Osprey Tavern.
Beard in Baldwin will feature chefs from Osprey Tavern, Slate, K Restaurant, Tapa Toro, Se7en Bites, Smiling Bison, The Rusty Spoon, Highball & Harvest, Todd English’s bluezoo, Hawkers Asian Street Fare, P is for Pie, Taverna Opa, and Citrus.
There will also be live music, and a silent auction.
This is an official Friends of James Beard Benefit, which raises funds to benefit The James Beard Foundation National Scholarship Program.
Tickets for the walkaround are $75 per person, or $150 per person including the VIP portion. Tickets and more information are available at beardinbaldwin.com.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017