Bands, Brews & BBQ, SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual BBQ, beer and music festival, kicks off its third weekend February 27 and 28, with headliners Alabama and Foreigner.
Country legends Alabama take the stage on Saturday, with rock legend Foreigner gracing the fest on Sunday. Both concerts begin at 4pm, and are included with park admission.
Also included is a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing skills. Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles, along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host.
Guests wishing to upgrade their concert experience have two reserved seating packages available:
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
And for the Brews and BBQ portion of the fest title, there are three packages to choose from:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.
If you don’t already have tickets or an annual pass to get in, there is a great limited time offer on the 2016 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card. Through March 6, 2016, you can purchase a Fun Card for $94 plus tax, and get in free for the rest of the year.
For more information or to purchase your admission, visit seaworldorlando.com.
- An Evening with Bill Maher Returns to Dr. Phillips Center July 8, 2017 - February 27, 2017
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017