Bands, Brews & BBQ, SeaWorld Orlando‘s annual BBQ, beer and music festival, kicks off its third weekend February 27 and 28, with headliners Alabama and Foreigner.
Country legends Alabama take the stage on Saturday, with rock legend Foreigner gracing the fest on Sunday. Both concerts begin at 4pm, and are included with park admission.
Also included is a secondary stage to showcase local bands, and a DJ spinning music for guests to show off their line dancing skills. Beyond the stage, guests can enjoy a Harley-Davidson Orlando display of motorcycles, along with a collection of classic cars.
Returning this year, the patriotic-themed USO Family Garden will offer animal encounters, Explore Zones and a kid-friendly interactive host.
Guests wishing to upgrade their concert experience have two reserved seating packages available:
- Concert Floor Seating & Quick Queue – Starting at just $24, guests can reserve floor seats right in front of the band and Quick Queue unlimited.
- VIP Front Row Seating & BBQ Package – Starting at just $40, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches from the artists); enjoy a delicious BBQ Tasting Sampler, and one Quick Queue unlimited.
And for the Brews and BBQ portion of the fest title, there are three packages to choose from:
- BBQ Tasting Sampler – Guests can choose up to five menu items from SeaWorld’s sampler selections at any of the Bands, Brew & BBQ food locations for just $20.
- Craft Brew Sampler – Guests sample 10 ice-cold craft beers — from a selection of more than 30 brews — for just $30.
- BBQ Tasting and Craft Brew Sampler (Best Value) – This sampler includes five menu items and five craft brew samples along the Bands, Brew & BBQ Pathway –all for only $35.
If you don’t already have tickets or an annual pass to get in, there is a great limited time offer on the 2016 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card. Through March 6, 2016, you can purchase a Fun Card for $94 plus tax, and get in free for the rest of the year.
For more information or to purchase your admission, visit seaworldorlando.com.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017
- Orange County Library System Spring Book Sale Takes Place May 18-21, 2017 - May 11, 2017