Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And soon after that, you’ll want to look your best for springtime holidays (Easter is March 27) and get ready for gift giving for moms, dads and grads in May.
We want to help you out by giving you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores in Orlando.
At the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, shopping is hassle-free and you can find can find factory-direct premium quality merchandise at savings up to 75% off (and sometimes more).
There’s easy store front parking, too, which makes getting in and out easy.
Sound good? Well, we want to make it even better. CitySurfing Orlando is happy to be partnering with Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to give you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to shop the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
That’s $50 for you to spend at stores like Lindt Chocolate, Nike, Oshosh B’Gosh, Tommy Hilfiger Stores, Justice, Aeropostale, Converse, Famous Footwear Outlet, and many more. Sorry, Gap and Old Navy don’t accept the gift certificates.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Wednesday, February 3, 2015.
The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email. That winner must pick up the gift certificate in person at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores mall office, it will not be mailed. There may be other sites holding their own giveaways, but you can only win once during 2016, so no duplicate wins at multiple blogger sites. Those participating bloggers may not enter this contest either.
Even if you don’t win, you can get in on the savings by downloading a coupon from the Center’s website, then bringing it to Travelpro at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to receive a coupon booklet valued up to $400 in savings
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is located just one mile from Walt Disney World at 15657 S. Apopka Vineland Road (State Road 535), Orlando, FL 32821-6316, and two miles south of I-4, Exit 68. Stores are open Monday-Saturday, 10am-9pm, and 10am-7pm on Sunday.
Good luck and happy shopping!
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017