Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it. And soon after that, you’ll want to look your best for springtime holidays (Easter is March 27) and get ready for gift giving for moms, dads and grads in May.
We want to help you out by giving you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores in Orlando.
At the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores, shopping is hassle-free and you can find can find factory-direct premium quality merchandise at savings up to 75% off (and sometimes more).
There’s easy store front parking, too, which makes getting in and out easy.
Sound good? Well, we want to make it even better. CitySurfing Orlando is happy to be partnering with Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to give you a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to shop the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores.
That’s $50 for you to spend at stores like Lindt Chocolate, Nike, Oshosh B’Gosh, Tommy Hilfiger Stores, Justice, Aeropostale, Converse, Famous Footwear Outlet, and many more. Sorry, Gap and Old Navy don’t accept the gift certificates.
Simply use the Rafflecopter form below to enter. You can even earn extra entries by doing things like tweeting about this contest. Deadline to enter is 11:59pm (ET) on Wednesday, February 3, 2015.
The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email. That winner must pick up the gift certificate in person at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores mall office, it will not be mailed. There may be other sites holding their own giveaways, but you can only win once during 2016, so no duplicate wins at multiple blogger sites. Those participating bloggers may not enter this contest either.
Even if you don’t win, you can get in on the savings by downloading a coupon from the Center’s website, then bringing it to Travelpro at the Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores to receive a coupon booklet valued up to $400 in savings
Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores is located just one mile from Walt Disney World at 15657 S. Apopka Vineland Road (State Road 535), Orlando, FL 32821-6316, and two miles south of I-4, Exit 68. Stores are open Monday-Saturday, 10am-9pm, and 10am-7pm on Sunday.
Good luck and happy shopping!
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017