Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will host two Chef’s Night dinners in January 2016, to benefits their Culinary Training Program.
The January 8 installment features Chef Paula Kendrick of The Fresh From Florida Kids hef Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. She will offer a Farm to Fork four-course menu, plus cocktail and appetizer, all featuring ingredients from Florida farms.
Cost is $75 per person. Click here for tickets or more information.
Then on January 14, Executive Sous Chef Sam Faggetti and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will serve up a four-course dinner, featuring King Crab, Maple Glazed Pork Belly, and Pan Roasted Lamb Saddle. All include a wine pairing.
Cost is $100 per person. Click here for tickets or more information
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is located at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando. For more information, visit feedhopenow.org.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017