Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will host two Chef’s Night dinners in January 2016, to benefits their Culinary Training Program.
The January 8 installment features Chef Paula Kendrick of The Fresh From Florida Kids hef Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. She will offer a Farm to Fork four-course menu, plus cocktail and appetizer, all featuring ingredients from Florida farms.
Cost is $75 per person. Click here for tickets or more information.
Then on January 14, Executive Sous Chef Sam Faggetti and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will serve up a four-course dinner, featuring King Crab, Maple Glazed Pork Belly, and Pan Roasted Lamb Saddle. All include a wine pairing.
Cost is $100 per person. Click here for tickets or more information
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is located at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando. For more information, visit feedhopenow.org.
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for December 2017 - November 30, 2017