Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will host two Chef’s Night dinners in January 2016, to benefits their Culinary Training Program.
The January 8 installment features Chef Paula Kendrick of The Fresh From Florida Kids hef Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. She will offer a Farm to Fork four-course menu, plus cocktail and appetizer, all featuring ingredients from Florida farms.
Cost is $75 per person. Click here for tickets or more information.
Then on January 14, Executive Sous Chef Sam Faggetti and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will serve up a four-course dinner, featuring King Crab, Maple Glazed Pork Belly, and Pan Roasted Lamb Saddle. All include a wine pairing.
Cost is $100 per person. Click here for tickets or more information
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is located at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando. For more information, visit feedhopenow.org.
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017