Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will host two Chef’s Night dinners in January 2016, to benefits their Culinary Training Program.
The January 8 installment features Chef Paula Kendrick of The Fresh From Florida Kids hef Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. She will offer a Farm to Fork four-course menu, plus cocktail and appetizer, all featuring ingredients from Florida farms.
Cost is $75 per person. Click here for tickets or more information.
Then on January 14, Executive Sous Chef Sam Faggetti and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will serve up a four-course dinner, featuring King Crab, Maple Glazed Pork Belly, and Pan Roasted Lamb Saddle. All include a wine pairing.
Cost is $100 per person. Click here for tickets or more information
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is located at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando. For more information, visit feedhopenow.org.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017