Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will host two Chef’s Night dinners in January 2016, to benefits their Culinary Training Program.
The January 8 installment features Chef Paula Kendrick of The Fresh From Florida Kids hef Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. She will offer a Farm to Fork four-course menu, plus cocktail and appetizer, all featuring ingredients from Florida farms.
Cost is $75 per person. Click here for tickets or more information.
Then on January 14, Executive Sous Chef Sam Faggetti and Executive Pastry Chef Rabii Saber of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will serve up a four-course dinner, featuring King Crab, Maple Glazed Pork Belly, and Pan Roasted Lamb Saddle. All include a wine pairing.
Cost is $100 per person. Click here for tickets or more information
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is located at 411 Mercy Drive in Orlando. For more information, visit feedhopenow.org.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017