Orlando World Center Marriott guests will now get to enjoy a 13-minute nightly show, called “Light Up The Night,” at the resort’s Falls Pool Oasis.
The new tropical oasis and 564,000-gallon, palm-lined pool with rock outcroppings and several waterfalls are the perfect backdrop for the state-of-the-art digital graphics and bursting lights synchronized with music that make up the show.
While the tiered seating layout offers views poolside, the resort is also now offering a $50 upgrade option to the Premium Pool View/Laser View Rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the show from their private patio or balcony.
“We’re excited to further enhance the offerings at Orlando World Center Marriott with the launch of ‘Light Up The Night,’ creating additional experiences for our guests,” said Doug Ridge, General Manager. “We have four individual shows rotating, allowing guests staying multiple days to have a unique experience each night. Additionally during holiday weekends and seasons, we will add custom shows.”
For information, visit WorldCenterMarriott.com or call 1-800-380-7931.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017