Orlando World Center Marriott guests will now get to enjoy a 13-minute nightly show, called “Light Up The Night,” at the resort’s Falls Pool Oasis.
The new tropical oasis and 564,000-gallon, palm-lined pool with rock outcroppings and several waterfalls are the perfect backdrop for the state-of-the-art digital graphics and bursting lights synchronized with music that make up the show.
While the tiered seating layout offers views poolside, the resort is also now offering a $50 upgrade option to the Premium Pool View/Laser View Rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the show from their private patio or balcony.
“We’re excited to further enhance the offerings at Orlando World Center Marriott with the launch of ‘Light Up The Night,’ creating additional experiences for our guests,” said Doug Ridge, General Manager. “We have four individual shows rotating, allowing guests staying multiple days to have a unique experience each night. Additionally during holiday weekends and seasons, we will add custom shows.”
For information, visit WorldCenterMarriott.com or call 1-800-380-7931.
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017