Orlando World Center Marriott guests will now get to enjoy a 13-minute nightly show, called “Light Up The Night,” at the resort’s Falls Pool Oasis.
The new tropical oasis and 564,000-gallon, palm-lined pool with rock outcroppings and several waterfalls are the perfect backdrop for the state-of-the-art digital graphics and bursting lights synchronized with music that make up the show.
While the tiered seating layout offers views poolside, the resort is also now offering a $50 upgrade option to the Premium Pool View/Laser View Rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the show from their private patio or balcony.
“We’re excited to further enhance the offerings at Orlando World Center Marriott with the launch of ‘Light Up The Night,’ creating additional experiences for our guests,” said Doug Ridge, General Manager. “We have four individual shows rotating, allowing guests staying multiple days to have a unique experience each night. Additionally during holiday weekends and seasons, we will add custom shows.”
For information, visit WorldCenterMarriott.com or call 1-800-380-7931.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017