Orlando World Center Marriott guests will now get to enjoy a 13-minute nightly show, called “Light Up The Night,” at the resort’s Falls Pool Oasis.
The new tropical oasis and 564,000-gallon, palm-lined pool with rock outcroppings and several waterfalls are the perfect backdrop for the state-of-the-art digital graphics and bursting lights synchronized with music that make up the show.
While the tiered seating layout offers views poolside, the resort is also now offering a $50 upgrade option to the Premium Pool View/Laser View Rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the show from their private patio or balcony.
“We’re excited to further enhance the offerings at Orlando World Center Marriott with the launch of ‘Light Up The Night,’ creating additional experiences for our guests,” said Doug Ridge, General Manager. “We have four individual shows rotating, allowing guests staying multiple days to have a unique experience each night. Additionally during holiday weekends and seasons, we will add custom shows.”
For information, visit WorldCenterMarriott.com or call 1-800-380-7931.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017