In celebration of another year of superb dining experiences, OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has unveiled its 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015.
Making the list is Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando. The restaurant celebrates Chef Norman Van Aken’s “New World Cuisine,” combining the influences that make Florida such a deliciously unique place to eat. Norman’s is also the recipient of the prestigious AAA 4 Diamonds and Mobil 4 Stars Awards, as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Only two other Florida restaurants appear on the OpenTable list: Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, and Circle Brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The complete list may be viewed at opentable.com.
- Busch Gardens Tampa Announces Concert Line-Up for 2017 Food & Wine Fest - February 24, 2017
- Central Florida Fair Returns to Orlando Mar 2-19, 2017 - February 23, 2017
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017