In celebration of another year of superb dining experiences, OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has unveiled its 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015.
Making the list is Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando. The restaurant celebrates Chef Norman Van Aken’s “New World Cuisine,” combining the influences that make Florida such a deliciously unique place to eat. Norman’s is also the recipient of the prestigious AAA 4 Diamonds and Mobil 4 Stars Awards, as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Only two other Florida restaurants appear on the OpenTable list: Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, and Circle Brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The complete list may be viewed at opentable.com.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017