In celebration of another year of superb dining experiences, OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has unveiled its 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015.
Making the list is Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando. The restaurant celebrates Chef Norman Van Aken’s “New World Cuisine,” combining the influences that make Florida such a deliciously unique place to eat. Norman’s is also the recipient of the prestigious AAA 4 Diamonds and Mobil 4 Stars Awards, as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Only two other Florida restaurants appear on the OpenTable list: Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, and Circle Brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The complete list may be viewed at opentable.com.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017