In celebration of another year of superb dining experiences, OpenTable, the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has unveiled its 100 Best Restaurants in America for 2015.
Making the list is Norman’s at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando. The restaurant celebrates Chef Norman Van Aken’s “New World Cuisine,” combining the influences that make Florida such a deliciously unique place to eat. Norman’s is also the recipient of the prestigious AAA 4 Diamonds and Mobil 4 Stars Awards, as well as the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
Only two other Florida restaurants appear on the OpenTable list: Collage Restaurant in St. Augustine, and Circle Brunch at the Breakers in Palm Beach.
These awards reflect the combined opinions of more than 5 million restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 20,000 restaurants in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
The complete list may be viewed at opentable.com.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017