The FAIRWINDS Broadway in Orlando series, presented by Dr. Phillips Center and Florida Theatrical Association, has announced that the hit musical Wicked will return to Orlando in January 2017.
Wicked is the untold story of the witches of Oz. Long before Dorothy drops in, two other girls meet in the land of Oz. One, born with emerald-green skin, is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. The musical tells the story of their remarkable odyssey, and how these two unlikely friends grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good.
2015-2016 Series Subscribers who renew their subscription next spring for the 2016-2017 season will have first access to tickets for this much-anticipated return engagement.
There’s still time to get a 2015-2016 subscription. Four-show packages for the current season are still available and include The Sound of Music, Kinky Boots, Dirty Dancing – The Classic Story On Stage, and Beautiful: The Carole King Musical. To purchase a subscription for the 2015-2016 series, please visit orlandobroadway.com or call 800.448.6322 (Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- 139th Silver Spurs Rodeo Teams with Free School’s Out Blow Out June 2-3, 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Science Night Live! Craft Beer Edition June 3, 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Out and About: Nine Spices Serves Up Delicious Hotpot Near Universal Orlando - May 23, 2017
- LEGOLAND Florida to Offer $99 Annual Awesomer Pass Sale May 26-29, 2017 - May 22, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up May 21, 2017: Portobello, The Halal Guys, Tijuana Flats - May 21, 2017
- The Shining is Coming to Universal Orlando Halloween Horror Nights 27 - May 20, 2017
- Sesame Street Land is Coming to SeaWorld Orlando By Fall 2022 - May 19, 2017
- Ace Cafe Orlando Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 19-21, 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Orlando Fringe Festival Returns To Amaze And Entertain May 16-29, 2017 - May 14, 2017
- Orlando Thanks Visitors in a Guinness World Records Way for Making it No. 1 Destination in U.S. #OrlandosBIGThankYou - May 13, 2017