101.1 WJRR FM Orlando is teaming up once again with Mel’s Bad Girls Club (MBGC) for Pay to Play, an effort to raise money and awareness for Hope Helps this holiday season
To do this, they will turn over the WJRR airwaves to the listeners of Central Florida on Friday, December 4 from 7am to 7pm, in exchange for donations.
Those who make donations of $20 or more, will be able to request any song that is normally within WJRR’s format of hard rock/metal. A $30 minimum donation will get ANY song played, even country, pop, jazz, etc. If they can find it to play and it’s radio friendly, they’ll play it.
Local bands can get their songs played for $100 minimum donation per song. ALL songs must be radio friendly. If your song contains material that they can’t play, they can “scrub” it for you to make it air-ready for an additional $5 donation.
Want to promote your business? A $250 donation sponsors an hour and your business will get a minimum of 5 plugs, you’ll be featured on the website, and you’ll be included in an upcoming Mel’s Bad Girls Club newsletter.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017