101.1 WJRR FM Orlando is teaming up once again with Mel’s Bad Girls Club (MBGC) for Pay to Play, an effort to raise money and awareness for Hope Helps this holiday season
To do this, they will turn over the WJRR airwaves to the listeners of Central Florida on Friday, December 4 from 7am to 7pm, in exchange for donations.
Those who make donations of $20 or more, will be able to request any song that is normally within WJRR’s format of hard rock/metal. A $30 minimum donation will get ANY song played, even country, pop, jazz, etc. If they can find it to play and it’s radio friendly, they’ll play it.
Local bands can get their songs played for $100 minimum donation per song. ALL songs must be radio friendly. If your song contains material that they can’t play, they can “scrub” it for you to make it air-ready for an additional $5 donation.
Want to promote your business? A $250 donation sponsors an hour and your business will get a minimum of 5 plugs, you’ll be featured on the website, and you’ll be included in an upcoming Mel’s Bad Girls Club newsletter.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017