101.1 WJRR FM Orlando is teaming up once again with Mel’s Bad Girls Club (MBGC) for Pay to Play, an effort to raise money and awareness for Hope Helps this holiday season
To do this, they will turn over the WJRR airwaves to the listeners of Central Florida on Friday, December 4 from 7am to 7pm, in exchange for donations.
Those who make donations of $20 or more, will be able to request any song that is normally within WJRR’s format of hard rock/metal. A $30 minimum donation will get ANY song played, even country, pop, jazz, etc. If they can find it to play and it’s radio friendly, they’ll play it.
Local bands can get their songs played for $100 minimum donation per song. ALL songs must be radio friendly. If your song contains material that they can’t play, they can “scrub” it for you to make it air-ready for an additional $5 donation.
Want to promote your business? A $250 donation sponsors an hour and your business will get a minimum of 5 plugs, you’ll be featured on the website, and you’ll be included in an upcoming Mel’s Bad Girls Club newsletter.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017