Take a trip into the history of Florida with the 24th Annual Pioneer Day at the Osceola County Historical Society‘s Pioneer Village in Kissimmee on November 14.
Take a tour through each of the historic buildings and hear the story behind them. Their docents will be dressed the part and are eager to share the history of Osceola County.
During the tour, you’ll learn firsthand how the pioneers survived with live demonstrations from some local artists, such as soapmakers and blacksmiths. In the Kids Zone, children will be able to listen to stories at 11:30am and 1:30pm, perform “chores” around the house, and enjoy fun crafts.
Best of all, it’s free to attend Pioneer Day, hosted by the Osceola County Historical Society.
The Pioneer Village is located at 2491 Babb Rd in Kissimmee. For more information, visit osceolahistory.org.
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Teams for the Pro Bowl Game in Orlando January 28, 2018 #ProBowlOrlando #ThisIsOrlando - January 14, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Returns Rescued Manatees to Natural Habitat this Week - January 13, 2018