Take a trip into the history of Florida with the 24th Annual Pioneer Day at the Osceola County Historical Society‘s Pioneer Village in Kissimmee on November 14.
Take a tour through each of the historic buildings and hear the story behind them. Their docents will be dressed the part and are eager to share the history of Osceola County.
During the tour, you’ll learn firsthand how the pioneers survived with live demonstrations from some local artists, such as soapmakers and blacksmiths. In the Kids Zone, children will be able to listen to stories at 11:30am and 1:30pm, perform “chores” around the house, and enjoy fun crafts.
Best of all, it’s free to attend Pioneer Day, hosted by the Osceola County Historical Society.
The Pioneer Village is located at 2491 Babb Rd in Kissimmee. For more information, visit osceolahistory.org.
- Disney to Live Stream ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios June 29 - June 28, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017