Take a trip into the history of Florida with the 24th Annual Pioneer Day at the Osceola County Historical Society‘s Pioneer Village in Kissimmee on November 14.
Take a tour through each of the historic buildings and hear the story behind them. Their docents will be dressed the part and are eager to share the history of Osceola County.
During the tour, you’ll learn firsthand how the pioneers survived with live demonstrations from some local artists, such as soapmakers and blacksmiths. In the Kids Zone, children will be able to listen to stories at 11:30am and 1:30pm, perform “chores” around the house, and enjoy fun crafts.
Best of all, it’s free to attend Pioneer Day, hosted by the Osceola County Historical Society.
The Pioneer Village is located at 2491 Babb Rd in Kissimmee. For more information, visit osceolahistory.org.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017