Take a trip into the history of Florida with the 24th Annual Pioneer Day at the Osceola County Historical Society‘s Pioneer Village in Kissimmee on November 14.
Take a tour through each of the historic buildings and hear the story behind them. Their docents will be dressed the part and are eager to share the history of Osceola County.
During the tour, you’ll learn firsthand how the pioneers survived with live demonstrations from some local artists, such as soapmakers and blacksmiths. In the Kids Zone, children will be able to listen to stories at 11:30am and 1:30pm, perform “chores” around the house, and enjoy fun crafts.
Best of all, it’s free to attend Pioneer Day, hosted by the Osceola County Historical Society.
The Pioneer Village is located at 2491 Babb Rd in Kissimmee. For more information, visit osceolahistory.org.
- Tijuana Flats to Host “Day of Outrageousness” on October 21, 2017 - October 20, 2017
- Out and About: On Your Feet! a Dazzling Musical Telling of Gloria and Emilio Estafan’s Rise to Fame - October 19, 2017
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- Go DIY at Maker Faire Orlando Oct 21-22, 2017 - October 13, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017