One of my favorite Central Florida musicians is Emily Kopp and if you haven’t heard her music yet, here is a chance to pick up her new single, for a donation to charity.
Her single, “Chasing Streetlights,” is available vis Cadence & Cause for a donation. A small 50 cent donation will provide a child with medication for treatment and protection against the seven most common neglected tropical diseases for a year.
The song is off Kopp’s upcoming EP, Making Sense, which is due to be released in December.
“Chasing Streetlights” – Now Available For DownloadMy brand new single “Chasing Streetlights” is now available via Cadence & Cause for early download. Help end Global Disease. Simply donate + download. $0.50 provides a child medication for 1 year. http://bit.ly/1MgB0Jo
Posted by Emily Kopp on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017