One of my favorite Central Florida musicians is Emily Kopp and if you haven’t heard her music yet, here is a chance to pick up her new single, for a donation to charity.
Her single, “Chasing Streetlights,” is available vis Cadence & Cause for a donation. A small 50 cent donation will provide a child with medication for treatment and protection against the seven most common neglected tropical diseases for a year.
The song is off Kopp’s upcoming EP, Making Sense, which is due to be released in December.
“Chasing Streetlights” – Now Available For DownloadMy brand new single “Chasing Streetlights” is now available via Cadence & Cause for early download. Help end Global Disease. Simply donate + download. $0.50 provides a child medication for 1 year. http://bit.ly/1MgB0Jo
Posted by Emily Kopp on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers And Their Monster Trucks On January 18 Around Orlando - January 17, 2018
- Supernatural Convention Comes to Orlando for First Time Jan 19-21, 2018 - January 17, 2018
- Out and About: Otronicon 2018 at the Orlando Science Center Proves STEM is Fun - January 16, 2018
- BIG Something to Play The Social in Orlando on January 17, 2018 - January 15, 2018
- UFC FIGHT NIGHT® Returns to Amway Center with Action-Packed Card February 24, 2018 - January 15, 2018