One of my favorite Central Florida musicians is Emily Kopp and if you haven’t heard her music yet, here is a chance to pick up her new single, for a donation to charity.
Her single, “Chasing Streetlights,” is available vis Cadence & Cause for a donation. A small 50 cent donation will provide a child with medication for treatment and protection against the seven most common neglected tropical diseases for a year.
The song is off Kopp’s upcoming EP, Making Sense, which is due to be released in December.
“Chasing Streetlights” – Now Available For DownloadMy brand new single “Chasing Streetlights” is now available via Cadence & Cause for early download. Help end Global Disease. Simply donate + download. $0.50 provides a child medication for 1 year. http://bit.ly/1MgB0Jo
Posted by Emily Kopp on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017