The Mills 50 district is normally a happening place, but on November 14, Music On Mills will turn the area into a gigantic music festival to benefit public art and safety projects in the area.
The music festival will take place in four venues: Will’s Pub, Wally’s, St. Matthew’s Tavern, and BART.
The bands include Tony Cook’s Trunk O’ Funk, The Bloody Jug Band, Control This, Brown Bag Brass Band, Leisure Chief, Amigo The Devil, Uncle Sam’s Pride, funkUs, and so much more.
Tickets are $10 in advance at willspub.org, or $15 day of at each of the venues (cash only day of the event).
There will also be an art & vendor market, food trucks, shopping and more. For more information, including a full list of bands, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017