The Mills 50 district is normally a happening place, but on November 14, Music On Mills will turn the area into a gigantic music festival to benefit public art and safety projects in the area.
The music festival will take place in four venues: Will’s Pub, Wally’s, St. Matthew’s Tavern, and BART.
The bands include Tony Cook’s Trunk O’ Funk, The Bloody Jug Band, Control This, Brown Bag Brass Band, Leisure Chief, Amigo The Devil, Uncle Sam’s Pride, funkUs, and so much more.
Tickets are $10 in advance at willspub.org, or $15 day of at each of the venues (cash only day of the event).
There will also be an art & vendor market, food trucks, shopping and more. For more information, including a full list of bands, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Offering Tito’s Vodka Bottle Engravings June 30-July 2 - June 25, 2017
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017