The Mills 50 district is normally a happening place, but on November 14, Music On Mills will turn the area into a gigantic music festival to benefit public art and safety projects in the area.
The music festival will take place in four venues: Will’s Pub, Wally’s, St. Matthew’s Tavern, and BART.
The bands include Tony Cook’s Trunk O’ Funk, The Bloody Jug Band, Control This, Brown Bag Brass Band, Leisure Chief, Amigo The Devil, Uncle Sam’s Pride, funkUs, and so much more.
Tickets are $10 in advance at willspub.org, or $15 day of at each of the venues (cash only day of the event).
There will also be an art & vendor market, food trucks, shopping and more. For more information, including a full list of bands, visit the event’s Facebook page.
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017