Now open for the sports fans, Universal Orlando‘s NBC Sports Grill & Brew held their grand opening Friday, October 23, with a bevy of sports figures and celebrities on hand.
NBC Sports commentators Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward and Michele Tafoya were joined by the likes of Paul Burmeister, Doug Flutie, Rebecca Lowe, Jeremy Roenick, Kathryn Tappen, Lauren Thompson and Gary Williams.
The venue is designed to combine the sophistication of a VIP sports suite with the excitement and adrenaline of the game. Highlights include nearly 100 HD TV screens throughout, open-fire grills to watch the chefs in action, and a 120+ foot wide HD stadium screen outside over the entrance showing a reel of some of the greatest moments in NBC Sports history.
The menu features more than 75 items highlighting the best in game day food from burgers and wings to shrimp skewers and salads. There is also a quartet of steaks for the heartier appetite, and for the lighter eats, a char-grilled chicken sandwich and a turkey-burger BLT. Vegetarians also have more to enjoy besides salad, with items like the Portobello sandwich, and the Quinoa & Edamame burger.
As for the “Brew” in the name, the restaurant features more than 100 beer selections from craft beers to more mainstream tastes. They are also offering an exclusive draft brew called 862 Orlando, that you can only enjoy here.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew is located at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk before the bridge to go to Universal Studios Florida park. For more information, visit universalorlando.com.
You can watch a highlight reel Univeral Orlando put together from the grand opening party here:
[Images courtesy of Universal Orlando]
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017