If you love a good brew, then you’ll want to check out the Celebrate Beer Festival at Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park the weekend of October 16 and 17.
There will be 100’s of beers to sample, from the likes of Abita, B.Nektar Meadery, Blue Moon, Bold City, Brooklyn Brewery, Crooked Can, Funky Buddha, Leinenkugel, Harpoon Brewery, Magic Hat, Orlando Brewing, Sea Dog Brewing, Wops Hops Brewing, and much more.
If that’s not enough, there will also be beer infused Grimaldi Chocolates, beer and food pairing seminars, games, and live music from The Supervillains on Friday, and Off Kilter on Saturday.
Prices: Friday tickets are $35 advance/$40 door for general admission & $55 advance/$65 door for VIP; Saturday tickets are $40 advance/$50 door for general admission & $75 advance/$85 door for VIP.
Doors are 5pm-10pm on Friday for VIP, 6pm-10pm for general admission. Saturday doors are 3pm-9pm for VIP and 4pm-9pm for general admission.
For tickets or more information, visit celebratethebeer.com.
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017
- Walt Disney World To Live Stream ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ From Disney’s Hollywood Studios Dec 4, 2017 - December 4, 2017
- Book of Mormon Returns to Dr Phillips Center Dec 12-17, 2017 - December 3, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Hosts An Evening with Anna Deavere Smith Dec 10, 2017 - December 2, 2017