If you love a good brew, then you’ll want to check out the Celebrate Beer Festival at Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park the weekend of October 16 and 17.
There will be 100’s of beers to sample, from the likes of Abita, B.Nektar Meadery, Blue Moon, Bold City, Brooklyn Brewery, Crooked Can, Funky Buddha, Leinenkugel, Harpoon Brewery, Magic Hat, Orlando Brewing, Sea Dog Brewing, Wops Hops Brewing, and much more.
If that’s not enough, there will also be beer infused Grimaldi Chocolates, beer and food pairing seminars, games, and live music from The Supervillains on Friday, and Off Kilter on Saturday.
Prices: Friday tickets are $35 advance/$40 door for general admission & $55 advance/$65 door for VIP; Saturday tickets are $40 advance/$50 door for general admission & $75 advance/$85 door for VIP.
Doors are 5pm-10pm on Friday for VIP, 6pm-10pm for general admission. Saturday doors are 3pm-9pm for VIP and 4pm-9pm for general admission.
For tickets or more information, visit celebratethebeer.com.
- WDW Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Celebrates 8th Year Oct 27-28, 2017 - October 18, 2017
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017