If you love a good brew, then you’ll want to check out the Celebrate Beer Festival at Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park the weekend of October 16 and 17.
There will be 100’s of beers to sample, from the likes of Abita, B.Nektar Meadery, Blue Moon, Bold City, Brooklyn Brewery, Crooked Can, Funky Buddha, Leinenkugel, Harpoon Brewery, Magic Hat, Orlando Brewing, Sea Dog Brewing, Wops Hops Brewing, and much more.
If that’s not enough, there will also be beer infused Grimaldi Chocolates, beer and food pairing seminars, games, and live music from The Supervillains on Friday, and Off Kilter on Saturday.
Prices: Friday tickets are $35 advance/$40 door for general admission & $55 advance/$65 door for VIP; Saturday tickets are $40 advance/$50 door for general admission & $75 advance/$85 door for VIP.
Doors are 5pm-10pm on Friday for VIP, 6pm-10pm for general admission. Saturday doors are 3pm-9pm for VIP and 4pm-9pm for general admission.
For tickets or more information, visit celebratethebeer.com.
- Paul McCartney to Bring #OneonOne Tour to Tampa and Miami June 2017 - April 27, 2017
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017