If you love a good brew, then you’ll want to check out the Celebrate Beer Festival at Kissimmee’s Osceola Heritage Park the weekend of October 16 and 17.
There will be 100’s of beers to sample, from the likes of Abita, B.Nektar Meadery, Blue Moon, Bold City, Brooklyn Brewery, Crooked Can, Funky Buddha, Leinenkugel, Harpoon Brewery, Magic Hat, Orlando Brewing, Sea Dog Brewing, Wops Hops Brewing, and much more.
If that’s not enough, there will also be beer infused Grimaldi Chocolates, beer and food pairing seminars, games, and live music from The Supervillains on Friday, and Off Kilter on Saturday.
Prices: Friday tickets are $35 advance/$40 door for general admission & $55 advance/$65 door for VIP; Saturday tickets are $40 advance/$50 door for general admission & $75 advance/$85 door for VIP.
Doors are 5pm-10pm on Friday for VIP, 6pm-10pm for general admission. Saturday doors are 3pm-9pm for VIP and 4pm-9pm for general admission.
For tickets or more information, visit celebratethebeer.com.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017