This weekend, Orlando Brewing will host their 9th Annual Oktoberfest party on September 19, and it will be quite the festival.
It kicks off with a ceremonial tapping of Orlando Brewing’s 2015 märzenbier at 1pm. The day will continue with German food, the party polka sounds of Dan Witucki & Mein Heimatland Musikaten, general revelry, and of course, beer.
The festivities will include a 3pm cornhole tournament, the 5pm crowning of Mr. & Mrs. Oktoberfest, and the 7pm ‘Most Revered Beard’ Competition.
Orlando Brewing will also release a limited number of 2015 commemorative mugs. The 21oz, $25 mug comes with two fills of Oktoberfest. Mugs may be filled with Oktoberfest for pint-price while supplies lasts, and grants patrons entry into the taproom’s Mug Club. Every Monday mug owners may fill their mug for the price of a pint. Pre-orders come with a free Oktoberfest 2015 T-shirt. Wait until day of and you’ll pay $30 just for the mug.
For directions or more information on Orlando’s only organic brewery, visit orlandobrewing.com.
- Orlando Science Center Opens Registration For Winter Break Camps - December 18, 2017
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017